Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post your weird PMs.
(08-13-2009, 07:30 PM)Nonzero link Wrote:ARE U VIRGIN?

SAY YES PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

xD
To bad! I delete all my weird PM's.

I'll try to leave the funny ones.
(07-15-2009, 10:38 PM)Zezima link Wrote:ur just a sad jew kid from israel or w/e

(07-16-2009, 10:53 AM)Zezima link Wrote:Why u getting so pissed ,im famous , and ur not , im muscly , and ur not ur just a skinny fuck , prob the reason ur skinny cuz ur abortion left ower..And yes im big. And your small. So now get ower it. There are losers in life and winners. Im winner , ur a loser. Get ower it kay ? I know ur mad cuz im famous all ower samp , and ur not. Ur just worthless skinny fuck. Okey ? Kapiche ? Now gtfo ur nothing , just dust , and im not pming back , cuz ur just waste of time. I have +6 people writing me pm's atm. So now gtfo.

(07-16-2009, 10:58 AM)Zezima link Wrote:GEt ower it , ur nothing , no one knows you. I made history in SAMP. And people haven't forgot it till now. Now get ower it. No one knows you , you'r random.

(08-03-2007, 05:42 PM)Leski link Wrote:sup man, I've met all SWK guys exept u  8)
Lol, Zezima showing his nice and polite side _O-
I clear my inbox every so often, so I got zero. :(
Quote:[Image: bean_laughing_hb.gif]

:)
Quote:[Image: bean_laughing_hb.gif]

u no love me any mor ???? :( ;( ;( ;(

O+
Quote:sorry for late answer ( 3 years ) :?
im scare dude look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8

meny people say we dead then .  :o :( :'( :?

u must to warn this to everybuddy ! we must safe human and animals ! ;) O-) O+
(02-05-2008, 10:56 PM)Bootstrap link Wrote:ah ok cool man. i wanted to introduce myself to u since im new

my name is michael and im 19 years old. i live in sweden. im a big fan of gta although i have never played san andreas yet and im not planning to either. im just going to post alot on ur forums since i like them alot and u all look like very interesting people.

[Image: a19233936b058bca8b07174047db09a9_meee.jpg]

thats a picture of me.

Thank you!!!!!!

(02-08-2008, 03:38 PM)Bootstrap link Wrote:[Image: I__m_weird_by_gray_insanity.jpg]

(09-09-2008, 01:32 PM)kangaroo link Wrote:dude we must to warn everybuddy !

[Image: asteroidhitearth.jpg]

why u dont help us ? are you alien wanna kill us ? :? :o :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8

we need to warn ! make topic and help human and anomals ! O-)

(11-05-2008, 08:21 PM)MaDd_DoGg link Wrote:I happen to be one of those sick mother fuckers that downloaded "my ex-girlfriend mowing the lawn naked" I have never been so dissapointed in my life

(08-22-2009, 08:18 AM)LIke link Wrote:if i joined Urban Legends do i have to have the tag? is not that i dont like it.
(06-07-2009, 05:36 AM)TR1pin link Wrote:Hey,

Saw you were looking for a gang, an active gang that don't mind flaming? :)
Then BB is for you imo, BB have 30 active, around 10-20 on BB server, and usually 8-9 on LVP at night ( which is morning for netherlands ).

As BA are heavily recruiting to fight us around LVP and all, we aren't neccaserily recruiting heavily, just looking out for skill, attitude and clanless. You fit those, and im herby inviting you to apply

We have gang wars, clan wars ( official ), weekly trainings were 15+ turn up.
You said you wanted to get back into the game, right? Well having these gang wars around LVP sure to do it?

If you decide to I would greatly appreciate it :)
:r
lmfao
(06-07-2009, 12:38 PM)Zezima link Wrote:tef runs lvp unoficually ur fuckt lol

Quote:Shark,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: SAE.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Las Venturas Playground Team.

Now, I know you guys asked for "weird pms", but I may aswell paste some funny ones.

(03-26-2009, 12:00 PM)Jerome® link Wrote:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

You really are retarded arn't you ? ROFLLL, do yourself a favour, next time you wanna flame me out like the kid you are. At least have something to back up what your saying.

Heres some things for you to think about.

A) Who knows who you are ?
B) Who cares who you are ?
C) When are you quitting samp ? Because your fail.

unknown randomer.

(03-27-2009, 07:37 PM)Jerome® link Wrote:You think you know me ?. So because i am comfortable enough to tell people about the kind of person i am, what i do etc. does not give you reason to think you can judge me. Are you srsly dense? How old are you ?

I think you should really act a bit more mature, even if it is the fucking internet you don't have to be a complete asshole.

Do you think you look cool or some crazy shit ? Your not cool dude, at least not by what ive seen from you and the way you go about the whole internet thinking your some special person that demands respect from everybody, and those who don't respect you, you try and victimise them with your little buddies. Demanding attention in mainchat etc, it just makes you look like an idiot. I could be 10 times the asshole that you are, but i'm not. Do you know why ?, because its the net, and at the end of the day my PC goes off and you go away.

So by doing your gay shit your wasting my time, but most of all your wasting yours. Instead of playing the game like fake asshole, play it how you act IRL. I'm pretty fucking sure if i saw you IRL you wouldn't act like this.

And what is your obsession with me and clubs? Clubs are not a big thing for me, ive been there and done it, its fucking boring. I'd rather get wasted with some friends at a house party. When your old enough you'll understand, yourself.

Until then, if by using these insights into my life as a way of making me pissed off, or to make me look a dick and be offended etc. then you are really, really mistaken.

;)