Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Re-Introduction - Ryankilla (Alot to read)
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][uL]Ryankilla/James[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]James[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Northern Ireland[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]19[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]31.01.90[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]None.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]April/May 2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

My Start

Well I first began SA-MP at about late April early May 2006 with the name Lil_Saint, I was a serious noob not just to SA-MP but to playing games on the PC in general, I remember first beginning and trying to play SA-MP with a joystick, it failed terribly and didn’t work.  Anyway I joined a clan called (J) and we had a constant rivalry with another clan called [Pi] who was led by some guy called Mencelator or some shit like that, then I later changed my name to (J)ames for obvious reasons.

While I was in (J) I met RBOMB who I didn’t realise that was until RBOMB created TX, (J) was just a noob clan that always hung out around Madd dogs mansion and was led by Jaywivaspliff who I haven’t seen for years.

[SMITH] & [W]

My first real proper clan was [SMITH] this is around the time I changed my name to Ryankilla mainly because Ryan is my middle name and killa came into my head.  [SMITH] was led by Toe2toe and Known2pwn, I just at the time joined the clan because I liked the tag and didn’t have any idea what joining would mean for my rest of the time in SA-MP.

We had a serious rivalry with [W] (The Warriors) it was the worst rivalry to this day ive ever seen, oh and by the way all this was in Littlewhitey’s before it turned gay.  [W] and [SMITH] nearly were allies also at one stage but that seriously didn’t workout and so all the flaming, bitching, moaning (a lot of it on my part) carried on this carried on for months and Littlewhitey’s was just practically SMITH v W most of the time, and now if you ever go onto LW’s and go to the north ammunation the gang turf for there is named “Famous Ammunation” or something along those lines, that was due to [SMITH] and [W] regardless what anyone says.  It was either [SMITH] Street or [W] Street depending on what clan you were a part of.

A lot of things happened throughout this time but im focusing more on what I was involved in rather than what was happening like the last full 202020 page story I wrote was about.

Around this time a clan joined the server called [NoV] and started helping us out fighting [W] and their countless friends at the time.  This is where I met 90NIN3 as he’s known now and HaZed who is known as BlaZed now.

Toe2Toe cheated in LW’s in an attempt to frame Hooligan for cheating, but it completely backfired on him and then I chose to leave [SMITH].

[NB] & Pen1

After I left SMITH I was clanless for a matter of days and 90NIN3 and BlaZed come to me telling me they were going to create a new clan, they hadn’t got a name for it at the time but they’re name is easily explained, at the time 90NIN3 was called s99 and BlaZed was called HaZed, so they changed their names and it formed the clan name “99” “BlaZed”.  NB was different from [W] or [SMITH], they weren’t really big and just usally played in a server named Pen1.  Pen1 is the reason for a lot of server’s nowadays like Godfather etc.  Pen1 was a level based RP/DM type server owned by a guy named Astro.  The server was pretty fun and there was always things to do, NB recruited most of their members at the time from Pen1 like Dr. V and BoSS (who isn’t NB now),  after a few months of playing in Pen1 Astro decided he didn’t want to do anymore scripting for the server and really just wanted to stop everything, but I decided I’d pay for the hosting of the server so that it could stay open, therefore I in-turn became the owner of the server.

Throughout my time as the owner I wasn’t really cut out to do it, I had absolutely no knowledge of scripting and being in NB I give admin to most of them, now you can imagine how that went, although I didn’t help the whole situation anyway.

So I decided to close the server, and keep the script, until someone stole the amx file from my ftp therefore making the server not unique, in my defence to make they’re server pointless I released the script to the SA-MP.COM forums and everyone had it and the server list was flooded with Pen1 servers.

Around all this time I decided that I didn’t really fit in with NB anymore and I left.

[CP] & [KFC]

When I left NB I later became admin of both Littlewhitey’s and The Partyserver, during this time I joined [CP] mainly because of the fact that I was an admin on LW’s and most admins were in [CP], [KFC] also was the same sort of situation.

While I was an admin of LW’s (And believe me there are loads of bullshit stories about this) I used to use 2 shot which was banned on the server and I did ban people for it myself, eventually [NB]BoSS stalked me for a few days recording me using 2 shot and I ended my reign as an admin on LW’s by banning myself, and around this time I joined [SiN].

[SiN], [SaW], [P] & LVP

I joined Strength in Numbers because at the time I liked everyone in the clan and it was more or less TX! which later became XT! and then became [SiN] this is where I met Ghost & HaZe and a few other big characters like LilWeeZy and Flyby.

We were a very strong clan with a lot of good fighters at one time I would definitely have put us up there with people like W and NB (at that time).  Later on in the clans life HaZe suggested we joined a server called LVP I had already known about LVP because Peter was an admin from LW’s as well and had introduced me to it.  Also Cyberpunk from Partyserver showed me.

We had many wars with B&A which at the time were just a gang not a clan, we used to help CT fight B&A and O&B at the gang base a few times, but this server was great and we didn’t even consider going back to LW’s as most of us were by now getting banned for ridiculous reasons by ridiculous admins.

[SiN] unfortunately closed due to inactivity and died off, someone tried to bring it back but that was a complete epic fail.

Most members of [SiN] decided to join a clan called [SaW] which was led by LilWeeZy and flyby to be honest there isn’t really much to talk about my time in SaW we didn’t really do much and at that time we were more of a social clan.

[P] then came and this was led by SidviciousII we joined this because [SaW] had lost most of its members due to a silly decision at the time by LilWeeZy, again [P] was just a clan joined in the heat of the moment although I was in it for a while it started to get extremely gay letting people like Swift(y) join and that’s when I decided to leave.

[B&A]

We again this was just a clan I joined because a lot of members were active and I liked a good amount of people who were in it at the time like Darius and Greyfox, they still did a lot of fighting on LVP and I liked this as I had grown a lot to LVP.  Later there was a lot of BS and members started to leave, that was okay we still pulled threw that and more people joined but then came more bullshit and Buhu cheated in a public server in front of countless people, whether it was for fun or not people left no-one likes being in a clan that has even the smallest reputation of cheating.  Although my reason for leaving was because Buhu made me leader and told me to fix all the bullshit, that was when I decided to leave I wasn’t being left and have to pull the clan out of having lost about 13 members.

[uL]

Later I pmed 8Ball who had been in B&A with me and asked about joining their new clan, and here I am now, part of this clan who I know will only get better as time comes.  Only time will tell where things go from here.

Thanks for reading, fuck you if you didn’t :D

Love and kisses xoxox

Ryankilla / James

Shoutout list (To everyone who has had a big enough part in the time ive played SA-MP)

Toe2Toe
Known2Pwn
Bl@ster
RBOMB
ZiGGY
90NIN3
BlaZed
Dr.V
BoSS
Littlewhitey
Liviu
Ericomg1337
Hooligan
Maddolis
IDmad
Simon
Cam
Asassin
Matite
Cyberpunk
PsY
LilWeezy
flyby
Alpha
D3stroy3r
Ghost
HaZe
Fisken
Geten
Comet
Mike93 (i think)
Sidvicious
Silver_K
Grove/Jay
Buhu
Darius
Carcass
Greyfox
Scream
Salvo
estroe
Maka
8ball
IMMO
Shark
AzTeC
VercettiG
Adtec
Rockyfella

Look to be honest there are far to many people to name lol I could go on for days.
cute  :>
That was a good read, faggot.
hi thar
I LIKED IT
Took me about 10 minutes to read it all but it was worth it..
Nice intro :)..
James <3
(08-17-2009, 07:13 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote: Thanks for reading, fuck you if you didn’t :D

best part
Nice Intro
noice intro dude