Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Combat Arms
-_-. You have to play every mode lol. I bet you just joined an Elimination round, got raped by some high ranked guys and ragequit.
just entered a random server shot around 3 bullets and left
YEs combat arms sucks, and matthias easy even only when I have m16
This game suck I don't like it because it's for little kids  :r
Lol i play this game, on new years eve servers were full of cheaters >.> its an ok game, but i dont recommend it.
I have tryed this game, its nice, but theres something much better around.

Unfortunately there are a lot of cheaters.. and the graphic is what is :+

I don't recomment, but if you like this genre of games, its quite funny  :)
Combat Arms kinda went to shit :O, there's some sort of new hack, which basically allows them to not being kicked, when the server says they're votekicked, they're still ingame (which is really weird).

Every single room has a hacker now :/.
(01-11-2010, 05:09 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Combat Arms kinda went to shit :O, there's some sort of new hack, which basically allows them to not being kicked, when the server says they're votekicked, they're still ingame (which is really weird).

Every single room has a hacker now :/.

And they lost me as player. I'm really annoyed of this hacks and now i play cod mw2 multiplayer, that is much better  :+
I played this game to. But someday there were more and more Hackers. Nexon didnt make anything against that so I quit it too.. Anyway buying weapons is shit and there are these fucking noobs paying alot of money for totally overpowered wepons and epic fast and powerfull skins  _O-
(01-15-2010, 10:16 PM)ExpL0sIv3 link Wrote:Anyway buying weapons is shit and there are these fucking noobs paying alot of money for totally overpowered wepons and epic fast and powerfull skins  _O-