Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Add a sport board yes/no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
66.67%
12 66.67%
No.
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sport Board
I did read it.

And as I said before, it's fine by me if people want it and make it.
I'm not going to do it, I don't see the need for it still.
(08-31-2009, 06:51 PM)Richard link Wrote: I did read it.

And as I said before, it's fine by me if people want it and make it.
I'm not going to do it, I don't see the need for it still.
So what if YOU dont see the need for it? There's a lot of us that wants it. Make it.
Yeah! It's not that much of a problem, just a couple clicks in the Admin panel and away you go! No need to just 'not do it'.
*Double + Late post*

I created a new topic regarding football, and notice how people are talking about the world cup qualifiers and what's been going on in the premier league and stuff? 'Cuz there's nowhere to post topics about it so they don't want to fill the Off-topic section with a load of football topics. So make it!
I didn't think you were like that Richard!

If people want it why not just do it I mean whats the worst that can happen a part from having to delete the forum.  I mean obviously more people will talk in it once the board is made and you know that. Its quite unfair that because you dont see the point in it that you ruin it for everyone else, especially when there are people here (Jay) who are willing to moderate it if any flaming should occure.
The fucking radio has a board that is completely useless but we can't have a fucking board for Sports? I know all of management probably never touched a football ball or a basketball one, but for god's sake, don't fuck us just cuz u don't like it.
(09-16-2009, 09:29 PM)Shark link Wrote: The fucking radio has a board that is completely useless but we can't have a fucking board for Sports? I know all of management probably never touched a football ball or a basketball one, but for god's sake, don't fuck us just cuz u don't like it.

Yes, we're all a bunch of nerds who barely go outside. We have our mommies get our food and drinks and we're all a bunch of 30 year olds still living with their mommies.
just give it a chance like it has been said before, at least 1 week trial period, if it goes shit, then you can remove it
(09-17-2009, 11:21 AM)Richard link Wrote: Yes, we're all a bunch of nerds who barely go outside. We have our mommies get our food and drinks and we're all a bunch of 30 year olds still living with their mommies.

See Maddo? You owe me 50 English Pounds now.
sport board = flaming board  :P