Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Add a sport board yes/no?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
66.67%
12 66.67%
No.
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sport Board
Creating a board talking only about football wouldn't be fair towards other sports and people who are watching them , so i'd think genaeral sport board is better
but football is the only sport that matters. (and NO, im not talking about american football.)
I don't see a lot of topics about sports, so I don't see why we would need a board then.
(08-16-2009, 01:05 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I don't see a lot of topics about sports, so I don't see why we would need a board then.

We are still having a board for LVP Radio and its a 100% failure and still its there. And sports is gonna be waaaaaay better then some shitty radio that failed after a week anyways.

Also we have General Media Dump, Gaming Media Dump, General Talk and Offtopic Bullshizzle.

4 Subboards for the same offtopic crap, be it videos, movies, quotes, or just messing around.
Do it.
(08-16-2009, 02:22 PM)Shark link Wrote: Do it.
(08-16-2009, 01:30 PM)Hitman link Wrote: We are still having a board for LVP Radio and its a 100% failure and still its there. And sports is gonna be waaaaaay better then some shitty radio that failed after a week anyways.

Also we have General Media Dump, Gaming Media Dump, General Talk and Offtopic Bullshizzle.

4 Subboards for the same offtopic crap, be it videos, movies, quotes, or just messing around.
exactly  :D
(08-16-2009, 01:30 PM)Hitman link Wrote: We are still having a board for LVP Radio and its a 100% failure and still its there. And sports is gonna be waaaaaay better then some shitty radio that failed after a week anyways.

Those topics(sports) fit in fine with "General Talk". There has been way less topics about sport then there's about the rest of the stuff in there. As those are quite general, whereas sport isn't. Although General Talk may be a bit useless now.

Either way, I still stand by the no.
Shush you. It's getting added :+

Nah really though, why not? It will make the LVP forums more popular. I had a few ideas, and it won't fit in properly in the General talk board.
good point