My intro
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]IoriYagami[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Xavier Senryo[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]United States[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td] Sept 11[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td] Male [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Fallout 3, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Source, WoW, King of Fighters Series, Street Fighter Series[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]2006[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]November??[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td] Been playing sa-mp for 3 years. I'm mostly into the Racing Servers which makes me skillful with vehicles, bikes, planes, and boats. I come to LVP to have fun with DMing.

I am somewhat notorious in LVP for many reasons in the past up to the present (Running, DB'ing, Nading, Suprise Chainsaw, Lag, Car Parking, backshooting, laming, flaming, Kill Stealing). But hey, at least i'm trying to refrain from using them.

Aside from Playing Sa-mp, I'm into Anime and spend alot of time with my girlfriend, Sophia.
I also study Hapkido, a Korean Martial Art

I am working on a game too[/td][/tr]

[/table]
nice intro
Hi Iori Nice to see you hereĀ  :)
Nice nameĀ  :D
nICE... welcome!!
I am somewhat notorious in LVP for many reasons in the past up to the present (Running, DB'ing, Nading, Suprise Chainsaw, Lag, Car Parking, backshooting, laming, flaming, Kill Stealing).
(08-15-2009, 04:56 PM)shoru link Wrote: I am somewhat notorious in LVP for many reasons in the past up to the present (Running, DB'ing, Nading, Suprise Chainsaw, Lag, Car Parking, backshooting, laming, flaming, Kill Stealing).

Taunting me?