Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Cash for Rules
OK, this basically is a possible stroke of Genius on my part, and some help from THC in telling me where to put it

As you all know there are alot of 'New Players' on the server, all of these people come on with no knowledge of how to play, they don't know the rules, i mean in the last week i have been killed on the ship by 'New Players' with deagles more than i have in my whole 6 or however long months of playing. These guys not knowing the rules ask for money. beg for money etc, and they don't understand that they have to earn it because they haven't read the /rules. This creates more work for admins who have to tell all these 'New Players' not to do this and that etc because they haven't read the rules.

If you give the new players and incentive to read the rules, then they will, say perhaps, money$$$$$$

When they read ALL the rules, they get a certain amonut of money.

However this could be cheated by reading them over and over. But then jsut allow that name to recieve the amount once.

Because the players have now read the rules, they know the rules better, they also don't beg for money because they have some. Maybe you could fidn a way of this money going straight into their bank accounts, instead of them running around with it to be killed by some ship laming noob such as myself.

Ok this is just and idea but it seems to be pretty much flawless, ill leave the management and development team to take the idea further from here.
I like the Idea, but what way can this be filled in? Do you have some suggestions your own?

We must take care not to bore new players so they leave and don't come back. But in a way they have to learn the rules and like it.