Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

†he Wi†cher
indeed!
(08-11-2009, 09:17 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lmao, it doesnt even have a multiplayer... and its WASD based and not  click&run... and its an action RPG and not clicking 239843902432 hotkeys like in an MMO...

100% fail, kthx

@shoru  lmao, the castle is the "tutorial" to get the player used to the gameplay :O.. the story hasnt even started then lol
>.> If its something like those magic shit and earning XP, sooner or later its gonna end up being a MMORPG.
(08-11-2009, 09:17 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lmao, it doesnt even have a multiplayer... and its WASD based and not  click&run... and its an action RPG and not clicking 239843902432 hotkeys like in an MMO...

100% fail, kthx

@shoru  lmao, the castle is the "tutorial" to get the player used to the gameplay :O.. the story hasnt even started then lol
And what?
I like the begin of the game and rest not, is there any problem?
(08-12-2009, 06:57 PM)shoru link Wrote: And what?
I like the begin of the game and rest not, is there any problem?

But you said you stopped playing soon after you left the castle, giving you little rights to comment.
(08-12-2009, 07:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: But you said you stopped playing soon after you left the castle, giving you little rights to comment.
KK Never mind!  ;)
More extraordinary game I've never played, absolutely one of the best RP games I've played yet.
Played it three times, tried different "friends" to pick.

But yeah I love this game.
Looks a little cliched but that's generally what I've come to expect from trailers to medieval/fantasy games.
As for the gameplay, you can never tell with an story-based RPG until you've gone in and played it (although I base that solely on the two RPG's I've ever played...)
To mention for all Witcher lovers, there is now development going on about "The Witcher 2", there was a unlucky leak which happened, but they confirmed 'bout the leak.

So hang on your hats, maybe in a few years or so a Witcher 2 will arrive ;D
8) :Y)