Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PC DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY DVD AND PC FREEZES
PC DOESNT ANY RECOGNIZE DVD AND PC FREEZES

ive never had this problem , everytime i put a cd/dvd in my disc drive my pc freezes and nothin appears in "my computer" , then when i eject the dvd all work as it used to be , so no freeze..
duno why i get that problem as everythin worked well before
all drivers of my disc drive are updated , it seems like everytin is fine ffs

anyone? :O

Restart computer.
done already lol , and when i insert the dvd windows 7 won't start up , it will only when the dvd is out ffs
Maybe new disk drive? :P
Take it back to the shop and explain or post on a wizard site to find out whats went wrong and how to resolve it
Do you have any extra DVD drives that you can try? or a DVD drive from another computer?
MAYBE YOU NEED TO TURN OF THE CAPS LOCK, COMPUTERS HATE THAT KEY SO THEY STOP WORKING.
LISTEN, YOU ARE ALL USELESS.
Nonzero, if you want to install Windows, then make a Bootable CD/DVD using Nero Burning Rom. After you make it, restart your PC and go into Boot Devices(at the start of ur pc there should be a key to that like F9, F10 etc.), from there choose #1 bootable device to be your CD/DVD Rom and second to be your HDD. After that, let the PC log on to Windows and then insert your Bootable CD/DVD. Restart again and Windows 7 Installation should start(also you can Format before you install it).

If you wanna install a game or something, then i can't help you. But if you can't run any DVDs, then I suggest re-installing your Windows.(i've told you how to above)Or as someone said above, new disk drive might help.
(08-11-2009, 10:52 AM)XiZ link Wrote: LISTEN, YOU ARE ALL USELESS.
Nonzero, if you want to install Windows, then make a Bootable CD/DVD using Nero Burning Rom. After you make it, restart your PC and go into Boot Devices(at the start of ur pc there should be a key to that like F9, F10 etc.), from there choose #1 bootable device to be your CD/DVD Rom and second to be your HDD. After that, let the PC log on to Windows and then insert your Bootable CD/DVD. Restart again and Windows 7 Installation should start(also you can Format before you install it).

If you wanna install a game or something, then i can't help you. But if you can't run any DVDs, then I suggest re-installing your Windows.(i've told you how to above)Or as someone said above, new disk drive might help.

Your an idiot, how is he supposed to make a bootable CD/DVD if his DVD drive isn't working?
Repairing CD-ROM or DVD-ROM

if this doesnt work then im just buyin a new one :/