Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Starting up SA-MP
It is downgradable, but its harder then with V2.

But V3 is only in Steam version or in the brandnew released Trilogy Pack (27th July 2009) which contains GTA III, VC and SA.

If you buy the "normal" game in shop its usually V2 or if its a very old one V1.

V2 can be easily downgraded to V1 by replacing the .exe
(08-08-2009, 02:16 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Yep, but i figured someone will lend it to me over msn or something, so i deleted GTA SA, and tried to install, but then after a while says Error Installing, Sound File not found, and then it stops installing, guess cd is fucked, once i make money i will buy it again. But i hope the one i buy is not V3 cause i heard V3 of GTA SA is not downgradeable.

Go to My Computer when your GTA disc is in, then right click it > Explore. Copy each folder/file one by one to a folder on your desktop, then run setup.exe in that folder. This fixed my installation problem I was having.
iv decided my comp is offically bent, it keeps doing the same fucking thing
Hey Re-Install The Whole Thing  Re-install Samp and GTA_Sa  That's is Going To work  ;)
Try it on a different user, I had the same problem and after some research on the internet I found it'd work fine on a different user.