Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

At-400 skin problem
alright i installed a new skin for the At-400 with a yellow/white color but now the plane is all a dark read when i fly it on mp while it is the normal color on mp, is it the server or is there a way to fix this so i can see the correct coloring and not a complete dark red covering. any help is greatly apreiated and thanks for the help :)
[Image: redplane.jpg]
Probably something went wrong with installation.

Did you manually install it or use SAMI?

Oh, and nice 738 mod. :>
Indeed, Very nice Boeing 737-800 with winglets mod. I say re-install it. Or change the compatability mode. I found that does some strange things to mods.
i reinstalled the skin and its the same on the server but still the origninal color while on sp, and how do i mess with the compatability modes for skins? i do have a .txd modder if thats nessary to make it work, oh and i cant get into the plane on the new skin but everything works fine with the original.
Might be because the at-400 in the sp is white, while the one on LVP is red?
try asking an admin to change the colour of the plane while you're in it, and check if it affects the colour.
(08-06-2009, 11:50 PM)Twilight link Wrote: Might be because the at-400 in the sp is white, while the one on LVP is red?
try asking an admin to change the colour of the plane while you're in it, and check if it affects the colour.

that's a darn good answer  :D.
ill do that, but its not letting me enter the plane in the mp.
blitz the mod your install doesn't work it's the mod is wrong something in the mod went wrong ;)
i have seen in market and heard from my friend that there are some new GTA Sanandreas mods released .May be it will be helpful for you
there it have many new cars like
Cayenne Turbo ,Lamborghini and blah blah