Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2 monitors
So I recently plugged in my second monitor but I still have few questions. How can I play a game (SA-MP or any game) and chat on IRC (IRC is opened on the second monitor) at the same time? This happens when I try to do it: picture and this when all windows are closed: picture. So, eh, solutions?
So basicly you're trying to talk on irc whilst playing on SA-MP at the same time? Well that isn't possible, you can have IRC open on the second monitor but you can't exactly use it unless you click on it as you can only focus on one thing at a time.

Second monitors is mainly so you can browse the web, chat, ect whilst the game is running so you don't need to alt tab out of the game.
What about the pictures I showed? How to fix that thing?
def that is going to happen  ;)  you can't do that the two monitors are working at the same time
(08-05-2009, 08:38 PM)Mark link Wrote: What about the pictures I showed? How to fix that thing?

Not sure about that, everythings fine for me.
(08-05-2009, 09:28 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Not sure about that, everythings fine for me.
Same, I can see IRC and play in-game at the same time, I don't know whats wrong with yours.
Try going into your video driver card control panel and checking your monitor driver settings.