Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

URGEENT PROBLEM~!
Ok, me and my bro open our tower on PC. Looked at PSU, to check what it was. Took out one peice of ram and then put it back in, although It's not the same height as other one, seems a little wonkey. Anyway, after that we saw the GFX card, looked at it and took it out, put it back it. Seem's fine, we put cover on, screwed screw in and done. We hooked up TFT cables, one into power. One into back of tower, one in back of monitor. Then connected keyboard, mouse & wireless internet usb. Turned on Tower, worked perfect. Montor like starts, and sais no data input into computer. or w/e. And then sais monitor going to sleep. We've unplugged cables, put back in. Opened back up to see any loose cables that are there, or not connected. None, so basically its either monitor not connecting to tower or usb ports arnt working at back of pc because keyboard and wireless inet and mouse arnt on. PLEASE HELP~~~~!!!

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY, RAM WAS JUST FUCKING UP. THANKS FUCKING GOD, THANKS ALOT HITMAN URE MY FUCKING HERO, IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING DIE FROM MY MUM NOW. I WAS FREAKING OUT FOR LIKE 1 HOUR AND 30 MINTUES.. WOOWOWW!
LolĀ  _O- _O- _O- _O-
lmao