Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How do i use airplane (see pic)
Hello People,

How do i use this airplane?
[Image: samp018yn4.jpg]

I know where to find a plane like that one but each time i enter it I will step out automatic. And i've seen people flying this plane.
This is a plane which is admin only. Which means you are not allowed to use it. People can get an allowance to enter them, if you want it, you can ask for it ingame(it will only last the session).
Thanks, didn't know this!
Evil-Admin-Flying-Machine  >:)
(07-27-2007, 11:06 AM)estroe link Wrote: if you want it, you can ask for it ingame(it will only last the session).

And please ask it once in adminchat, so don't go around pm'ing every admin until someone gives you access (which they probably won't).
And if by chance you get it, please take it out to the desert or another unpopulated city to play with it.  Now that we're official, I don't 98 other players PM'ing me saying "Pieruh has it, why can't I???"  8)7 

Katie  :w
That picture is also posted here. :?

Moved to MD for now.
Okay, loud and clear! Thanks!
(07-27-2007, 01:09 PM)Los Deakos del Mataderos link Wrote:Evil-Admin-Flying-Machine  >:)
rofl

[modbreak]Please make sure your posts are meaningful... Especially when you're bumping old topics.[/modbreak]
Dude, please dont bump old topics, the last post was on the 30th July, which must give a clue that it has lost importance.