[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Sean Lawless[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Ireland[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]22/07/1994[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]GRID, Far Cry 2, GTAIV[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]May 2008[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]June 2009[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]I first started playing sa-mp about a year ago with my friend. We discovered a server called RPG-Freeroam that was 2 or 3 years old, it was kinda popular in its time 20 players active avg. The community there was great, mainly regulars who had been playing there a long time insted of come and go noobs. I was pretty much addicted to this place for a long time until it was randomly closed with out warning by the owner. This pissed alot of us off, it was brought back up by a member half a year later but it isn't the same at all really even though I administrate it. Then I discovered 2shot :D. I loved this as nobody else in the server knew how to do it and nobody could kill me, lol. Then I was thought C-Bug, and from there on I've been playing AAD with various differant people. I applied for LAC but during the time when my app was pending it was closed as the owner was inactive. So I went for SAK. I had some fun times with them, until there server went down and it seemed people were inactive (maybe not idk). Then I applied for BB because I used to play with them when I was clueless about DMing like a year ago, and I liked thier members etc. I didn't have a chance of getting in back then. Currently on trial with BB at the now :D. I pop into LVP now and then when I'm bored I'm normally on IRC. That's it  :) Oh I hate 1337 internet speak too.[/td][/tr]

[/table]
y0 bruh
hi
o`Hai :>
Welcome to LVP. :w
Weeeeeeeeeeelcom.  O+
Enjoy you're stay. :w
Quote:I hate 1337 internet speak. That's all.

You have more of a brain than 3/4 of the people here. Good day sir.
WeLcOmE  :) :) :)  :w :w
Quote:Eckie link=topic=20849.msg243734#msg243734 date=1249363295]
[table]

[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]I hate 1337 internet speak. That's all.[/td][/tr]

[/table]

+1

Welcome to LVP, unwelcome to SA-MP!
ohai sak and welcome to lvp