Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NEW] LVP Train Travelling (LVPTT)
NEW: LVP Train Travelling
(klik hier voor de nederlandse versie van dit topic)

Want to travel in LVP by doing nothing?

Travel by a train!

Ever wanted to have LVP as realistic as it could be?

Travel by a train!

Want to drive in slow cars in LVP? No?

Travel by a train!

How to travel by a train without even touching the keyboard?

Simple. Here is the answer:

Travel by a train! (LVPTT)

Simple to use, easy to take a train. But where are the trainstations in LVP? Well, I have made a map for it.

Las Venturas:
Prickle Pine Station (near gangbase)
Linden Station (northest)

[Image: lasventuraszw3.gif]

San Fierro:
Cranberry Station

[Image: sanfierroop5.gif]

Los Santos:
Unity Station (southest)
Market Station (northest)

[Image: lossantosbc2.gif]

The yellow lines are the train stations.

The LVPTT team

The whole team is just me, Mikey. But I am seeking for more crewmembers! Do not ask for being a crewmember please, I will ask you if I think you are okay for this.

Is it free?

Yes, it is totally free for use.

Are there any rules for using this system?

There are some unofficial rules for this system (if you break them you are NOT allowed anymore for using this system).

- Don't shoot at the trainstations
- Don't shoot on the train
- Don't stand on the driver's cabine
- Don't move while driving on the trailer (if you do there is a chance you will fall off and die)

Where do I drive faster, and where less fast?

I will explain this to you:

- In tunnels: fast train-speed
- In cities: local train-speed
- Outside the city, countryside, desert: intercity-speed

I hope everyone will use this system and I hope I am doing others a pleasure with it.
~Mikey
Nice one Mikey!, i will be hoping to get on the train when i come back on Sunday :D
i'll use it when i can play again ;)
Yeh Nice Mikey! Now we have some fast transport O+
Sorry for posting again but i have a question

How will you make sure that you wont get others doing the same thing?, you cant be on always, and so there may be other people exploiting your business
(07-27-2007, 04:12 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Sorry for posting again but i have a question

How will you make sure that you wont get others doing the same thing?, you cant be on always, and so there may be other people exploiting your business

Well. They are unofficial LVPTT drivers then. I only post the users in this topic when they are real drivers.
Topicstart edited and corrected (1)
Topicstart edited and corrected (2)

[modbreak]
Guess you find the edit button in the topic start. Please use it here also. Don't triple post next time. Thanks! Also read the forum rules.
[/modbreak]

looks great mikey, but i doubt people will stop shooting near stations/on trains, anyways, goodluck

and uhm.. just a tip; please do not dubble/triple post, use the modify button next time ;)

Stone Cold will hang out at the stations with some of his less friendly gang members and hunt you all down like dogs

And thats the bottom line, cos Stone Cold said so, ya peice of trash :p