Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Temp moderators
While being online as temp moderator can I use all the moderator tools as well. But if I get a crash, and reconnect, I need to ask my rights all over again to an admin.
And if there are problems with users, I'm getting crazy of cannot helping those players :)

Can't you make a fix for the next update, or do I need to ask everytime my rights again?

Here an example where I got crazy:
[Image: SAMPLVP.png]
The word 'Temp' has a meaning.

As in, temporarily. So not permanent  O+
(01-03-2007, 10:45 PM)Jorijn link Wrote:The word 'Temp' has a meaning.

As in, temporarily. So not permanent  O+

I know, but in just 2 hours (time of playing) can't the admins see that I'm a good moderator, do they?
We will never make a fix for this. If we do, a user which been granted temp, will automaticly get permanent.

And again, you were temp-moderator because there was no admin/mod online. Please understand that this was a temp solution.

So please stop asking to give you previleges again.
If we think we need a extra temp-mod, we will pick one on the fly.

Thanks
So I'm not mod again?
FiXeR has just asked me if I'll attract attention positive I'll be promoted to permanent moderator.  :o
Hmmm no  ;)

I just searched in my log file, but I can't find the lign i'm going to quote now;

"Maybe if you're lucky, you can be promoted to a permanent (dutch = vaste/permanente ;)) moderator.""

And like I said in the part I just quoted; You definatly have a chance of becoming a permanent mod, but first we gotta see if you're "the right man for the job" and if we need an extra moderator.

If you're lucky, you'll receive some "moderator rights" from time to time, so you can proof you're the right man for the job, and maybe you'll get promoted to be a permanent moderator.

Good luck!

I'm understanding :)
Thanks for the explaining.