Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Adrenaline Pill
(03-26-2010, 09:55 AM)Future link Wrote: Did GTA San Andreas have adrenaline pills????
Never saw them in single player, probably remained only in game script? I remind adrenaline pills from Vice City, where I always avoided them.
What is the purpose of adrenaline pill in LVP?
What should do these things? I do not see anything funny. A player which moves slower will be to easy to hit, a player which moves faster will be too hard to control.

Two players with the adrenaline effect will result in Matrix-Like duels.
i love the idea  :7
(03-26-2010, 09:55 AM)Future link Wrote: Did GTA San Andreas have adrenaline pills????
Never saw them in single player, probably remained only in game script? I remind adrenaline pills from Vice City, where I always avoided them.
What should do these things? I do not see anything funny. A player which moves slower will be to easy to hit, a player which moves faster will be too hard to control.

They were on ViceCity, yes, and what made them fun was punching people and watching them go flying in slowmotion. Now imagine two people, both in slow motion...it'd be one of them little things to pass the time (even though time would be slowed down!).

They may not have been in San Andreas but am sure they can be scripted with the right experience.

Try reading the rest of the replies to this topic before replying.

Since 0.3 was released it is possible to add the adrenaline pill in different virtual worlds. Although for some reason the pill has a weird problem in 0.3: Instead of it slowing the game down it actually speeds it up (as clarified by Jerome earlier).

Anyway, I've got an idea, which you'll see on Wednesday's update :)