Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Welcombe VWFC Members
Welcome to our very own Club-Forum, here you guys can post anything you want as long as it is not breaking any of the rules below and my rules, It'll be fine.  Now my rules are simple, which are all the rules that are on the club topic which are no flaming, follow LVP rules etc and also my last rule is make sure anything that is posted here is on topic, so I don't want you talking about youtube or anything everything in this topic must have something to do with the club.

Now here's Richard's rules:

Welcome to your own gang-forum on the Las Venturas Playground discussion boards. Under normal circumstances no moderators/administrators will drop in here, therefore it's your responsibility to stick to the rules.

* Discussion about the other gangs is fine, but don't use racism, serious cursing (including diseases) and don't totally bash one specific person. Basic flaming to non-crew members is allowed, keep it within limits though.
    * No discussion about cheating and modifications to be used with any GTA installation.
    * And of course; the rest of the forum rules.

The Las Venturas Playground Management has access to your forums, in-game administrators and moderators do not, nor do forum administrators. You can allow- and disallow people to your forum at all times, and please don't hesitate to contact an administrator in case of problems.

On behalf of the LVP Management;

Richard