Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: would you be unhappy if the fast skins came back to the server
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
40.74%
11 40.74%
no
40.74%
11 40.74%
dont care
18.52%
5 18.52%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any skins that could come back
just wondered if any skins would come back i only really want one back anyway id like the blond mechicanic guy skin to come if its a bugged skin i understand if not could any of u admins bring the skin back plz thanks im new to the message thing
No bugged skins.
(07-29-2009, 11:39 AM)Richard link Wrote: No bugged skins.

wat do u mean by that,that it was a bugged skin
p.s why have skins started to bug or watever i used to play as the same skin all the time why now all of a sudden.

i also went on a server with this skin didnt notice and differences i even videoed  it can compared with a skin that is on ur server.not to be a bother but i really want this skn back
There's a set of skins introduced with 0.2.2 I believe, which were faster then the rest of the skins.
I am not sure which skin you mean, but seeing you said "if its a bugged skin.." that it was one of those.

Could you post a picture of it?
(07-29-2009, 05:24 PM)Richard link Wrote: There's a set of skins introduced with 0.2.2 I believe, which were faster then the rest of the skins.
I am not sure which skin you mean, but seeing you said "if its a bugged skin.." that it was one of those.

Could you post a picture of it?

yeh sure its the blond guy

Attached Files
.jpg   200px-Dwaine_and_Jethro_SA.jpg (Size: 10.24 KB / Downloads: 10)
I believe that is one of the bugged skins..
Quote: link=topic=20655.msg241610#msg241610 date=1248940898]
I believe that is one of the bugged skins..

i wait till that estro guy replys but thanks for telling me that he will probably say the same thing as u, but  wat i dont understand i used this skin on another server and compared its turn speed to another thats on LVP and sprinting i didnt noticed a difference im so sad i evn videoed it
That indeed is one of the faster skins, which were removed some time ago.

I just got word that there's still some of the fast skins ingame, which will be looked into.
(07-30-2009, 12:53 PM)Richard link Wrote: That indeed is one of the faster skins, which were removed some time ago.

I just got word that there's still some of the fast skins ingame, which will be looked into.

:(
guess theres no way of this skin coming back i understand whats best for the server do u think they will ever make a fix for this or is it just on LVP cause that would be anoying
Every server can allow every skin they want.
We don't like bugged skins because people are getting advantages, they are faster, so we decided to remove this bugged skins to give everyone the same "movement speed".