Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How can I do this?
So here's the deal. Last week I took a look at SA:MP Forum and noticed a modified version they released called GTAU:MP. It's a multiplayer modification that allows you to play online with the GTA:U Mod.

So, what I want to do, is be able to have 2 copies of GTA:SA installed. One that has been installed normally, and the other one with the GTA:U mod installed. How can I do this? Everytime I insert the installation disc, it only gives me a "Play GTA San Andreas" option, and an "Uninstall" option.
Pm me in msn or icq 8)
Go to Rockstar Games folder in C:\Program Files\, right click on GTA San Andreas folder and click 'copy'. Then paste it in Rockstar Games folder, and rename it as GTA United or however you wish. Takes some time to copy, but worth it. When installing GTA:U, simply select the destination folder as GTA United or whatever you renamed it to.
I thought that by simply copying the files, it would create some sort of conflict. But it worked! Thanks Mark O+
thats olddd
(07-28-2009, 06:07 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: thats olddd

Your point?

Anyway, pop, lock and drop this shit :+
lol dude insert the disk, go to My Computer -> GTA_SAN_ANDREAS(the disk you inserted) and run setup.exe