Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

26.07.09 - New Cruise - New Photos
[me=Felle]mumbles something about external links.
(07-27-2009, 11:44 AM)agnitum link Wrote: Guys, guys , in 2060 when we will be dieing it will be nice to see these photos and say "wow i wasted so much time" and die  :) :) :) :)

Why we´ll all die in 2060??  :o
(08-05-2009, 06:44 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: Why we´ll all die in 2060??  :o

Thats simple.
This guy was born in 1900 and died in 1971 :
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorgos_Seferis

Most of players that are currently playing in Las Venturas Playground were borned between 1989-1993, which gives us 70 years of living.
And in 2060 we will be about 70, some will be little older like Jorgos Seferis, and some will be younger, like these young dudes. One is for sure, in 2060 we will be dieing, and we will be thinking :
"ah that cruise was awesome, yeah... indeed...i wonder if this guy on the screeshot is still alive? i wonder if in 2009 when this guy was on the cruise, if he was thinking about death or not? "

Get ready for death folks. Pack your shit folks, we're going away!
haha, you know i may not live to see 2060, then im to old....  ;( btw why doesnt this topic go to the next page? :? dam, lots of photos _O-
Well i said most of players that are currently playing are young, but dont lose hope man. Look, you are this guy just in modern times, well not exacly modern, for us current time is modern, but for people who will live in 2100-2200 our times will be very primitive, and for folks in 3000 guys from 2601 will be like cave men. What a shame in 2012 the world won't end :/. If it did, we would be living in modern times forever. But back to the topic, captaint dont lose hope, look its you :

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Bu%C3%B1uel
You are Luis Bunuel, when he died, he was 83.

You were borned in 1977, in 2060 you will be 83. So it will be like this :
"Hmm! I am so old! Lets see sa-mp.nl!"
*old captaint enters sa-mp.nl
"Ooo! Cruise photos!"
*captaint starts to watching
*captain watches last photo
"Shit".
captaint died [*]
well, maybe captaint will never die, and live forever in our hearts... :r :r :r :r
No.

Why?Let me explain.

Let's say you die at the age of 80. In the moment of death your parents are dead, your wife is dead, your three [yes you will have one more] children are 50,48 and 39. Two of them became catholic priests, so sperm is boiling inside them, but no sex for them, means no children for them.
The third child has 5 children. 60 years passes. Nobody remembers you. Nobody gives a crap that some guy called *captaint* was alive. I even got a proof. Check this out, one hundred years ago great grand father of your grandfather was alive, and he was respected, and had a lot of friends. And now, 100 years passed. You don't even know his name, he is forgotten.

This will happen to all of us. We will all die and we will be forgotten. But who cares? Couple of billions years, Earth won't exist anymore.
Yeay :), its on to a new page!!!! _O-