Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] FriZerra
Ingame Name: FriZerra[HC4L]
Birthday: 23/12/93 (December 23rd , 1993)
Other Games: FIFA 09 , Need for speed series , SAMP :P , NASCAR Racing 2003 , Burnout paradise and more than 300 more :P
Playing SA-MP Since: June 9th , 2008
Playing on LVP Since: June 9th, 2008

- - -  intro  - - -

well it all started with me typing 'san andreas multiplayer on google....your best friend..fired it up and saw this server..the name caught my attention...after getting ingame.i had register and login problems for more than 5 days !

but all that happens happens for good...i met Nater  :) back then he was [LVW]Nater
i was a total newbie...with my deagle i approached him and asked him how to play. he without any hesitation trained me and helped me for more than 2-3 weeks. he made me understand each and every command and aspect of playing.he trained me how to use a 'sawnoff' and how to fire a 'uzi' he then took me in his clan [LVW] without any hesitation...despite of me being a total noob..he took me and trained me  :'(  :) ;)  :'(
thus nater was my 1st friend on lvp...and still is ..  O+

after playin around for some weeks...hangin around with 'then' clans like [MC] , [DFL] and [SPD] i made my way into some really foolish but fun games with them...
after nater's trainin and support , i decided to train more and get better
i trained harder with him and then i started messing around with [Rt] and [DFL]  :D
huntin dfl was my fav game ever !

after a month or so..i met teejay...my first sentence to him was 'teej , are u new ? '
hmmm he replied 'no im not  :)
then started hangin around with teej and with [SR] clan ... what days those were !!!!
then i met candygirl  O+

[size=3][i]candygirl + nater = my reason not to quit samp...  :>[/size]

- - -  messing around with biggie's  - - -

i saw more than 9 [HC4L] members ingame..i enquired who is the leader and it was shoebox...i asked him that can i join ???
he replied 'NO' oh my what a bad feeling that was.......
i cruised with him one day and he invited me to his gang..i accidemtly tp'ed to bomberteo and approached their gangbase...
i was shot from 6 directions with every possible weapon...that thing pained like ass !!!  :Y)

i tried in hc4l for more than 6 months but i was in vain..

i decided to make my own clan [XT]
started recruitin peepl...and i recruited 20 members in a week..i thot i was goin well...
the clan ran well for a month or so but then..i suddenly saw 4 members migrated to hc4l
omg the members got in but the [XT] leader was still not in :(

and after trainin for 1 year...asked bomberteo for a recruit and he tested me.. he beat me in the first duel..it was a best of three.
i knew im gone as usual but then i beat him in the next one
and the third one..he won but it was closeeee
and after getting sad as usual..i suddenly saw a yellow pm ! 'you can add an hc4l tag to your name..ur a trial now !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and that was how i got innnnnnn !!  :+

----- some special mates ----

as described candygirl and nater...there are a few special people who i wanna mention  O+
'Matthias' - i met this guy wen i gave him a tuned car for free...se sent me some cash..i dun remember but i think a mil or sumtin wich was like WOW for me that time..i was a total begger :P mattias was a guy who helped me in soo many things..be it coding or gameplay :D . he and me = cruise pwnage  :+

TApOuT - ahh  :) teej's bruh  :D <3 him

many more peepl but cant mention them all...but i <3 them all <3 they kno whom im talkin abt  O+

[color=red][b]well hope u peepl didn get bored  :P
if yes...then im sorry  O-) my first intro  :P
Very nice story! ;)
"Welcome!" ;D
// edited my post ;D
hmm edit what ? :P
Heyhey nawal!
ohh tnhxx justnobody lol

and heyheyhey munch!!!!  :D
Hey nawal :P

Thanks for putting me as a special mate :D We had a lot of fun but then you disappeared for a few months and you came back :D

<3 Frizzera
ye ye matt  :D

<3 Matthias  :)
Very nice introduction FriZerra :>
Almost same as mine, teo denied and after some trainings he and Aaron accepted me.
Hardcore 4 life, have fun!
nice intro
Nice to read your story :+