Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FPS Problem
I installed Windows 7 today, and installed GTA and SA:MP as usual, and ofc downgraded. But I have the weirdest problem ever.

My ping is normally around 46-72, around that area, but as of today, when I turn the FPS Limiter [OFF], my ping rises to about 100-300 which is really wierd, when it is turned [ON] by default my ping is normal.

I tested other games too, CS:S and Crysis, my pings were very low from a range of 10-30, so it couldn't be my internet, and noir my PC because the game runs smoothly anyway, here is my SpeedTest:

[Image: 523775979.png]
It says Telewest Broadband but its actually Virgin Media.

It's pissin me off because theres no way im playing SA:MP with FPS Limiter ON. >.>
Yeah, different solutions have been tried but they didn't seem to work.
I hope someone can help meh  :[
Try leaving the FPS Limiter on then on SA-MP use "/fpslimit <1-99>"

I think thats the command anyway.
Leave FPS limiter ON, but ingame do  /fpslimit 20-100

i personally use  28FPS for  RW,  47 FPS for  WW, and its just fine :)

The only bad thing is, you gotta do  /fpslimit xx  everytime you join a server.
Yeah I gave him that option to do FPS Limiter on, and then type /fpslimit 100. It worked for a bit but that didn't really fix the problem since it kept re-occuring. We'd like to know how to fully fix the problem, and what might cause it. I mean, him being able to play Crysis without lag, but not being able to run SA:MP normal, seems a bit incorrect lol.
exactly, well I reinstalled Windows 7 before because it was in a mess anyway so i'll try another clean installation of GTA & SA:MP.
cry
Maybe the compatibility mode of the exe file to XP?
R*BOMB suggested that but that also didn't work >: