Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

master server list
hello all,
i was just wondering if there was a problem with the master server list update thing...the reason i am asking is i want to know if it a wide pread problem or just me :P

sorry if this is the wrong place for this

peace jenny ;)
Internet list is taken down because people are trying to crash servers. Under those weird names, so, sometimes u see in servers with normally 0 players or less then 10, that there are 198 Players on it. so, ye, Hackers. I don't know very much about it actually but more people do  :)
(07-23-2007, 06:48 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Internet list is taken down because people are trying to crash servers. Under those weird names, so, sometimes u see in servers with normally 0 players or less then 10, that there are 198 Players on it. so, ye, Hackers. I don't know very much about it actually but more people do  :)

Yep, these attacks connect a lot of random generated people and then disconnect them, they repeat this until the server is down...
But I thought that there was a filterscript against this problem?
People who do such attacks are just lame, there is no purpose behind attacking SA-MP servers. These people are just a bunch of scriptkiddies, they didn't even discover this bug themselves. There's a program on the net, with which you can easily launch these attacks.
ok thanks boys i was just wondering because i click the internet tab and no servers come up so i just wanted to make sure it wasnt something on my comp. that i did.

thank you :)

peace jenny ;)
(07-23-2007, 07:28 PM)jenny420 link Wrote: ok thanks boys i was just wondering because i click the internet tab and no servers come up so i just wanted to make sure it wasnt something on my comp. that i did.

thank you :)

peace jenny ;)

Same thing happened to me. It's a bummer.
It's temporarily down... but this forum should have some more info.

Go there. This = server forum, that = SA-MP forum.

Locked.