Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

AVG problems..
Hey.
Every time I log in to my computer, AVG says that I have to update to a new version.
And when I've done that, and go out, and close down the computer, and come back later and turn it on.
It still says that I have to upload to a new version.

Someone knows what to do, or someone else have the same problem..?

Or do someone know about a better anti-virus program that take's the same thing as AVG or more stuff.. ?
(07-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Or do someone know about a better anti-virus program that take's the same thing as AVG or more stuff.. ?
Avast O+
BitDefender,  G-DATA, Kaspersky.

Free antivirus software sucks, just guess why it is free.
(07-16-2009, 03:35 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Hey.
Every time I log in to my computer, AVG says that I have to update to a new version.
And when I've done that, and go out, and close down the computer, and come back later and turn it on.
It still says that I have to upload to a new version.

Someone knows what to do, or someone else have the same problem..?

Or do someone know about a better anti-virus program that take's the same thing as AVG or more stuff.. ?
i just installed AVG like 10mins ago but that has happened to me delete all files relating to AVG and then restart youre computer then install AVG, least that way worked for me.
(07-16-2009, 04:56 PM)weeyin link Wrote: i just installed AVG like 10mins ago but that has happened to me delete all files relating to AVG and then restart youre computer then install AVG, least that way worked for me.
I'll give it a shot.  :+