Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

webcam
yo ive stolen a webcam recently and cudn't take the cd with me..
so i tried to install the driver but it gives me an error "NoUSBstring etc etc.."
i need help, hitman? plz

Whats the name of the webcam?

And where did you get the driver?
Philips PCVC830K/00
[Image: vqjqu0.jpg]
http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=3...dd2bf91a07 - where i got the driver from
i get an error: NoUSBString and later i get that
[Image: rgxi69.png]
so this wont work -.-

tried it via device manager..
[Image: 2z6in83.png]
[Image: 2i7u7ip.png]
[Image: 2vv7xiv.jpg]
[Image: deuu51.png]

plz help meeeeee

What about you buying a webcam like every normal person would do?
The driver you've downloaded is for Windows XP and it seems that there isn't any drivers for Windows Vista, that webcam may be incompatible with your operating system.

(07-14-2009, 12:32 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: What about you buying a webcam like every normal person would do?

Whats the point of posting that? Is that gonna help him?
Finders keepers.
ohhh ffs.. i guess its incompatible, so i need to steal  another one k
and its windows 7 btw :p
Steal me one too.
Though i can't help for your problem, you know that you can just do ctrl + print screen to take a screen shot and then just paste it into paint instead of using a program :P

(07-14-2009, 01:52 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Though i can't help for your problem, you know that you can just do ctrl + print screen to take a screen shot and then just paste it into paint instead of using a program :P

Simply pressing "Print Screen" would copy the image just fine. :+

(07-14-2009, 12:57 AM)Nonzero link Wrote: ohhh ffs.. i guess its incompatible, so i need to steal  another one k
While you're at it... could you pick me up an external hard drive, please?
(07-14-2009, 02:01 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: Simply pressing "Print Screen" would copy the image just fine. :+
While you're at it... could you pick me up an external hard drive, please?
ill buy a cam k