Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dispute.
Hi all,

I have recently been spending time on this server and persuaded a friend to come and join. He managed to earn a pretty penny and wanted to save it. I told him about the ability to register and use the banking system. He could not figure out how to do it so i minimised the game and created a login for him. All good and well. I did a good deed :)

Anyway, I was on the server with him tonight when he'd started crying that I had stole hi money as I was the only one who had his password to login. He is convinced i stole all his precious virtual money and has kicked up quite a fuss about it. I know for a fact I did not take and even showed him a screenshot of my current funds in my bank. Would an admin be able to present logs to back up my theory? I know this all seems petty but any help would be greatly appreciated.

His name is Dooley
Mine is Phenoxan

Cheers Guys
Regards,
Pheno.
You should realize that it's very hard, if not impossible to "prove a negative".  Looking through all of the logs for something that isn't there is near impossible.  If Dooley had a bunch of money, the tax-man probably got it, or he lost it when he re-logged back in again.  Even now, money is pretty easy to come by.  Your friend can make up the account again in just a few hours. 

Katie  :w
You may have a go at looking at where you logged in etc. on this page, then post the times. Then we can look at the adminmessages in that period.
Imo you guys should talk it out. What is a friend if he doesn't trust you? :? He should trust you!

I know you made him an account but maybe he used a wrong name, and maybe he doesn't know he had to use /login blabla. Then it could be he still was using an unregistered account. Ask him if he really did /login "ww". :)
Stone Cold stole his money . . No i didn't, lol. While were on the topic of money, i jsut want to say to Katie that it isn't hard to come buy at all. Its very hard. Im rapidly running out. The only way i can make it is basically banking the money i get from killing people like instantly after i kill them.
the easiest way to get money is by buying props, but if someone else buys it like 2mins after, you're down the drain..

i agree with XL, the guy might not have a registered account, thus, losing all his money.. the best way to fix it is by talking to the guy.. and make him buy a proaccount.. it's 1mil but it's very useful.. :)
Quote:i minimised the game and created a login for him.

does it saves your money if you make an account while you are still playing? :?
Quote:Razor link=topic=2190.msg26787#msg26787 date=1185791993]

No it doesn't as far as i know.
Quote:Razor link=topic=2190.msg26787#msg26787 date=1185791993]

I remember making an account while alt-tabbed, and I think I could login while playing and have my data saved.