Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Scores Topic.
(12-27-2010, 02:28 AM)Weezy link Wrote:I saw the most EPIC BO video that Lithirm recorded :x
Just PWNAGE!
His tomahawk one? yeh thats ftw  ;(
(12-27-2010, 09:03 AM)Matthias link Wrote:lmao

Help a Noob this Christmas!

Haha, and those streaks are just the ones I always tend to use: UAV, Care package, Blackbird. I'm a team player yo!
Nice video though Matthias, you got some great scope kills there. And I couldn't make it last night, was busy with some other things.
(12-27-2010, 11:23 AM)Maka link Wrote:Haha, and those streaks are just the ones I always tend to use: UAV, Care package, Blackbird. I'm a team player yo!
Nice video though Matthias, you got some great scope kills there. And I couldn't make it last night, was busy with some other things.
Yep, I use UAV, Blackbird & Chopper :P. And thanks! No problemo, we have the entire holidays right! :D
[Image: 246lxrr.png]
[Image: IMG_20101223_220137.jpg]

Headquarters, one of my many best games with 2 of my clanmates. :)
Awesome match on Nuketown:

[Image: mZ9ls.jpg]

Owning it up on SharpShooter in a wager match \o/:

[Image: 0QHR5.jpg]

2 rounds of me & Lithirm:

[Image: UF1dy.jpg]

[Image: BmnjQ.jpg]
Right, I finally figured out why Black Ops crashed if I turn on the graphics too high, so I'm dropping the solution here for anyone experiencing the same. Open config_mp in your call of duty black ops\players\ folder and change r_multiGpu "1" to r_multiGpu "0".
(12-29-2010, 10:49 AM)Matthias link Wrote:Right, I finally figured out why Black Ops crashed if I turn on the graphics too high, so I'm dropping the solution here for anyone experiencing the same. Open config_mp in your call of duty black ops\players\ folder and change r_multiGpu "1" to r_multiGpu "0".

Ooooh.. I actually knew of that one a while already, lol. It got posted on Bashandslash.com.
Just didn't know it actually made your game crash. Usually people with dual cores just complained about lag.
This is the first time this happens to me on Black Ops then. I was having a good round of search and destroy, when some fuckwad decides to just ban me.

Getting Banned
Got a noscope collateral across the map today, didn't have a chance record it :'(