Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Scores Topic.
What's [GaS]?
(07-09-2009, 06:27 AM)Matthias link Wrote: What's [GaS]?
gay ass shooters
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=20179.msg233674#msg233674 date=1247118391]
gay ass shooters

Greyfox' Ass Syndrome. Chea!

Nah for real, Golden Ak Squad, but that's dead for as far as I know.
Ah, cool :)
My best is like 48 kills, using the tube though. O+

I got some kills with gun though, anyways im only 14 close to 15 rank so I think 48 is decent ( 16 v 16 tdm )
Tube comes in handy sometimes. For example in the tunnel in Pipeline, if they're all hiding in there :D The last one I posted was in Pipeline too, partially with G36C + tube :D only just unlocked the G36C on the account I used. I think I'm level 38 on that one now.
I got 8 kills in one tube shot, epic shot. In that ship level they were all in the middle shooting, and I got a lucky shot :9~

I love being called a tube noob and people rage quitting over that, btw. Since im new to it I wanted to know, do I have to lead aim??? Cuz I got told I didnt have to, but why the fuck do they have ping then?
Hehe, it's fun when people rage over it, yeah. But it can be annoying too :D

No, there's definitely no lead-aim like on SA-MP. If they run you of course shoot a little bit in front, but not miles like here. And people lagging requires a bit more of lead-aim I guess, didn't have it that much.
Oh good, I can play COD with you guys some times :)
I can only play a select amount of servers though.. I'm punkbuster banned :+ I used some account upgrader to get lvl 55 instantly and got banned for it :'( So I can only play non-punkbuster servers.