Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Scores Topic.
y u no play promod?!
Actually I just prefer playing on hardcores. But I'm thinkin about playing promods too.
The problem is every platform has its negative points and few positive points.
i wonder how you people can stand playing softcore on cod4/black ops etc. Its just no fun for me, you can spray a guy with your uzi, empty your clip, and while you reload the guy is practically already all healed up -.-. hardcore ftw :D
Agree, hardcore is more realistic. And more rewarding. You might do an awesome sniper shot, through a wall into someone's chest, but it doesn't kill them. On hardcore it would.
(08-09-2011, 08:42 PM)Hitman link Wrote: i wonder how you people can stand playing softcore on cod4/black ops etc. Its just no fun for me, you can spray a guy with your uzi, empty your clip, and while you reload the guy is practically already all healed up -.-. hardcore ftw :D
Try aiming at the head instead of at the body and you will notice the diference xD
witch server is best?
I don't like hardcore at all, filled with campers
i like  Hardcore Headquarters the most :).  HC TDM is fine aswell, the other gamemodes kinda suck in Black Ops, imo.
Sabotage and Headquarters for the win! Especially on hardcore!too enjoying to play it.

The best point of sabotage; Camping near the bomb,therefore you can kill enemies a lot.Because they're always thinkin about taking the bomb.

I think, Everyone who playin Cod 4 Mp have to play Sabotage even once.