Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

!!Gang Wars!!
(07-12-2009, 05:43 PM)BRKHN link Wrote: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT !!!!!!!  thx guys thx a lot LASTRACE !! :( :(

wher the hell are u my internet got fucked i even couldnt fight :S they were 10 guys even more !! thx alot.

That was a shitty thing not war !! what the hell happened to all during fight !! some where crashed !! or !! /q !!

[b]The listed 3 CF members for the Clan War were not there.
Last , Lucascot , and oasis .  oasis u said last time that you cant play !! ok leave it.. whatever the reasons !! , me and Brkhn also killer got all the shits from uL !!  ENOUGH !!
(07-12-2009, 05:45 PM)bAd CaT link Wrote: That was a shitty thing not war !! what the hell happened to all during fight !! some where crashed !! or !! /q !!

[b]The listed 3 CF members for the Clan War were not there.
Last , Lucascot , and oasis .  oasis u said last time that you cant play !! ok leave it.. whatever the reasons !! , me and Brkhn also killer got all the shits from uL !!  ENOUGH !!

+1 those uL biatches flamed us and called us unorganised retards :(, all because you guys never showed up :S
i had my reasons dam it stupdi internet X( re-organis ethe war damn is not my fault tha tmy intenert was not working well :(
(07-12-2009, 07:02 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: i had my reasons dam it stupdi internet X( re-organis ethe war damn is not my fault tha tmy intenert was not working well :(

Yh who cares we'll reorganise but those uL biatches really piss you off :S, lets not give them more opportunityes to flame us
Are the uL really this childish? maybe this was a mistake :P
(07-12-2009, 07:30 PM)LIL_D link Wrote: Are the uL really this childish? maybe this was a mistake :P
yep they are childish, they thinks this uL gang is good...they flame other gangs etc etc
(07-12-2009, 08:08 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: yep they are childish, they thinks this uL gang is good...they flame other gangs etc etc

+1 thier is not a single word in that sentence that I could say is wrong
:( :( THATS WHY WHE MUST HAVE OUR SERVER !!!! I work on 2-3 and sometimes i shoud have new MSN cuz i forget the password of the old... They FLAME ME flame US and when i start flame( I WILL NOT STAY AND SHUT UP ) they ban me

hahahhaha and what they think...once i was 1 v 2 uL and i beat them both 2 times then they start make noobish stuffs.One hit me with car the other shoot me and more and more...

Guys when we have our own server we WILL BE THE MASTERS.

WE WILL MUTE
WE WILL KICK
WE WILL BAN

So let work on the question about the host and i wil try to find some good for fight cuz my servers are for FUN not so much for duels  //SyLoR
hahaha sylor nub :D
im so so sorry, excuse me guyz ;(

My computer was damaged, so i couldnt be online for 4 dayz, i think u can understand ;(

now, i ve fixed my problem and im ready to pwn them!!  :+

LR