Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

*[BoD]-bod.ubercrue.com-[BoD]*
tbh, great move LJ, nice work!
LiLJoN that was a good move :)
Im not one to judge whether they were or weren't right for the clan, but you've been showing some great Leadership skills lately, Must say I've been cool with you a while now but I didn't think BoD would last this time, but if you lead the way you are now, I don't think you'll be going down anytime soon great work  ;)
(05-10-2010, 11:07 AM)H0lden link Wrote: tbh, great move LJ, nice work!
(05-10-2010, 08:53 AM)iou link Wrote: About this HH thing, as Lithirm said in his ban apply: "I saw you're health going down when someone shot you, and then it wen't back to 100."
I've had this, and I was not cheating. As they complained, I reconnected and it was solved.
I believe for me it occurred after disconnecting once, and when I connected again the colors were messed up.
So I just wrote /kill and it solved it, and after that I simply had complaints.

He didn't even tried to explain what did happened, typic of the cheaters.

Good job LJ, you made this clan a better one  :)
(05-10-2010, 10:16 AM)DaNi3L link Wrote: Good job lj.
:7
Bye Bye Swift and LuKz :)
yeah like i said, i cant deal with a clan like that, turning me into a flamer and turning me into a person that im really not, so gL LJ
(05-10-2010, 02:51 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote: yeah like i said, i cant deal with a clan like that, turning me into a flamer and turning me into a person that im really not, so gL LJ
hahahahah fucking faggot

anyways this is one of the best days of BoD's history lololol
BoD without swift =  8)7 :'( :'( :'(