Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Land of Hope and Glory...
Damn Jay, I was hoping that you had a wonderful time, not this kind of shit :(
Take it easy, get things sorted (Including professional help?), and hopefully we see you soon-ish.
Welcome back, Jay!
o/
It's the Jay! Heyo, well, you're back, not on a nice occasion, but things happen :( Hope to see you on IRC so we can chat more, but take your time, and chill out first :)
Welcome back!
Welcome back sir, and evidently you didn't have the best time, so, my condolences and hope you get things sorted soon... All I can say is, sadly (or luckily?) life wasn't mean to be perfect and we all have our bad moments.

Anyway, glad to know you're back, Jay!
It's lovely to have you back around us again, Jay. O+
Sup.
Glad to see you back, Jay! I couldn't believe me eyes when I say "Jay" on the Online List! But anyway, as many other people have said already: Life is not perfect, and things happen for a reason.

I'm pretty sure you don't remember me since you and I never talked before; but I do remember you and appreaciate the work you and the other developers put into 2.90.

Many of us would be more than delighted to have you back as a LVP Developer. However, as I read your topic, I realize you have other priorities in your life right now. So that care of that first, and then join us :)
OMG IT'S JAY!

Sorry about the negative side of the trip...

But hey, there's no place like Home...especially when your home is in Liverpool!

And complete lol about them thinking you're Irish...the Scouse accent WAS partly from the Irish accent and Scottish accent I think so you can't really blame 'em.

Hope to see you around, and what a day you arrived back on the forums,

July 4th, this day 2 years ago Fernando Torres came to Liverpool! Forget about America, remember Liverpool!
I will take a while to come to terms with what happened; most likely it will take years. You should find something you enjoy doing and stick to it. Find friends to hang out with at least once a day. Just find stuff to keep you busy.

I hope you are coming back to something you enjoy here with LVP.
Welcome Back, I know your like "Whoz this character" but I'm sure you will be seeing me about, a lot.  :)