Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

APB
LOL that game owns the shit, def gonna try this out

and ROFLLLL at 2:00 hahahaha men i had a good morning laugh
I love the character customization..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icR3LtEMvZI#normal

But I don't understand what they mean by 100 players in a city, 100.000 in a world?
uhm i think it means that there are more citys too visit, each city with there own gangs and turfs?
and it all plays in 1 large world where crews from other citys can fight too become the best of the world, or something like that, or i hope atleast. Would be awsome.
This game looks fuckin great.
(09-18-2009, 10:32 PM)Flyby link Wrote: All Points Bulletin Video Game, PAX 09: Gang War Gameplay Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
this trailer looks great! game is going to be ownage def.
(09-19-2009, 11:35 AM)StickZ link Wrote: uhm i think it means that there are more citys too visit, each city with there own gangs and turfs?
and it all plays in 1 large world where crews from other citys can fight too become the best of the world, or something like that, or i hope atleast. Would be awsome.

100 player per city, every city is basically a server, so movement between cities is basically entering a new server. What you said is pretty accurate, you can spend time in one area and build your rep their, or expand further into other cities.
So does that mean there are 1000 cities? o.o? 100.000 / 100 = 1000
When you cross the borders to another city do you automatically join another server? Weird stuff. :P
(09-20-2009, 09:07 AM)Turkey link Wrote: So does that mean there are 1000 cities? o.o? 100.000 / 100 = 1000
When you cross the borders to another city do you automatically join another server? Weird stuff. :P
im not sure if they have supplied all this info
there arent 1000 cities there must be like 3 or 4 like on gta, actually i dont know im just guessing xD