[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td]Dominator33 (fuck the taxi shit)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Bas[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Land of the wise Dutch people[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]06/01/1994[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Counter Strike 1.6 / CoD2[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]Lets say GTA:SA online: a long time. I guess over 2 years.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Dunno, i drop by from time to time[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]
The Start

Back, back in the days, i started playing SA:MP because some forum-friend i know. He introduced me to the server, and i liked it from the beginning. I was young, maybe a bit immature, but more like: ''HAI GUYZ!!'' instead of ''FUCK YOU I SEEE BLOOD BUT U DONT DIE HACKER''. Not a flamer, but still abit immature, yeah. So i was playing on this server (Mr-Green) and it was SFTDM, oldschool eh :D Because you had different weapons for each team/class, i didnt really learn like ''running weapons'' or ''walking weapons''. It was more a mix, i thought i was a mechanic (ak47, deagle?) or golfer(pump, tec9) most of the time. I didnt knew shit about leadaim, but still i applied for a clan who was playing there, the best clan on that server (and wow that clan was actually shit). I was new, so not many people liked me immediatly, but after a time i got accepted into the Original Gangsters gang 8) Sounds cool eh? Well, i was in that clan for a long time, and we were the best in the server. I still didnt knew about leadaim, but because it was a dutch server, and everybody had a low ping, the hitbox was close to them, so that wasnt really a problem. After a time, the server got closed because nobody played on it anymore (i did tho). It was a shame, and Original Gangsters got closed.

Littlewhiteys and PvA
So, i continued playing SA:MP, on littlewhiteys, LVP's rival. I hated it how i couldnt hit most of the people. That was because they had a higher ping, and they had the hitbox not on them, like in that dutch server. I remember that i started fighting [PvA]Bib3k at the strip's bank. He killed me (duh) but he pm'ed me right away. If i was intrested in a clan. Sure! I was new, and this was a great oppertunity for me. We did alot of fights at the VRock hotel, thats kinda the place were i learned handling running weapons. (still no leadaim :D ) I applied for PvA, and after a while, i got accepted. I fought like 2 months on their side, and then i left SA:MP for my everylasting GTA:SA love, MTA:Race.

MTA:Race (ill make it short since its not SA:MP)
I continued playing on a MTA:Race server, also owned by this website ''Mr-Green''. I became really good at it, and after 1 normal clan, i got invited to ''oso'' Old School Ownage. This was already on an other server called ''Serious Gamers''. (mr-green mta server also got closed) We kicked ass at DD/DM, maybe some of you guys remember XIII? Well, we were above their skill level. I really enjoyed my time at MTA:Race, but then i had to stop because i bought a new pc. With Vista.

GTA:SA break
As you read above, i had to stop with MTA:Race in December 2008. (hey its almost my computers first anniversery, fuck yeah) I have no idea which games i played at that moment, but yeah, as you can guess, i started playing SA:MP again after a while.

Littlewhiteys Part 2
As you can see, i joined LW again. I saw old people, but after a short while i found out that alot of old people stopped playing, or moved to LVP. (no hating) In the beginning, i was just hanging around, being a taxi driver, i wasnt really a shooter. But still, after a while, i started fighting again, and i wanted to become better. And then i found the most important clan in my SAMP history: Noxious Haze. At that moment, [Nx] was the best clan around. After some thinking (yeah i really think about joining clans instead of just posting applications, like some clanhoppers here do) i applied for Nx. Then, there it was! Leadaim. Slice learned me leadaiming, and i became better very quick. I became a trial member, and after a while, after more training, i became a full member, and dayum, i was happy. Ive had some great times in Nx. After a while, Kmann, Slice and Alvarez left, and Noxious Haze started to die. The clan was kinda inactive, and it started to accept non-Noxious Haze material. Nx wasnt the same anymore, but i didnt want to give up right away. I stayed, i wanted to get Nx back on track. Things didnt work out, i did became global mod on the forums, but still. Driven was inactive, and then Morphine and Nightmare left. And that was the sign for me to go. I was clanless again.

Then, after a while, uL came in my sight. I thought about it for a while, but the clan seemed cool to me, and i applied. I did some trainings, but i found out i was worse then i thought. Got denied, and after that, i joined uK, some clan, made by a samp-friend of mine. But at the same time, i became inactive, and left uK.

And now, here i am. I dont play SAMP as mutch as i did. Sometimes i participate in uL trainings, or i drop by on GTA:T. But i dont play on LW(ok i admit, i drop by here from time to time..once in a month or something) or LVP anymore. (i didnt play mutch at LVP, but w/e) Im into walking weapons now, i left RW behind me. Im not good at it, im still training.

But yeah, i have no idea whats going to happen next months. Maybe i leave the whole samp thing, maybe i become way more active again. I dont know, we will see :+
[/td][/tr]

[/table]
Hey Bas :D Well, have fun on LVP and enjoy your vacation. ;)

Quote:Dominator link=topic=20079.msg230854#msg230854 date=1246566037]
I also participated in LW vs LVP (we lost badly, lol)
gg
(07-02-2009, 09:30 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Hey Bas :D Well, have fun on LVP and enjoy your vacation. ;)
I will, im going to Canada for 1 month, coming Thursday :D !
Hai dom
Respect the rules and have fun in LVP.
Bas, I'd like to introduce you to one of our trolls, here at LVP. His name is shoru.
yo
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=11 :DD
(07-02-2009, 11:16 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Bas, I'd like to introduce you to one of our trolls, here at LVP. His name is shoru.

If you believe shoru to be a troll, you have lots to learn.
(07-03-2009, 12:30 AM)Munch link Wrote: If you believe shoru to be a troll, you have lots to learn.
Really?

A troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the primary intent of provoking other users or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion. Combining this with his constant in-game mini-modding, I can assure you, Munch, shoru is a troll. If you wish to continue this debate, take it to PM. :w