Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Team Fortress 2
I think the new TF2 store ruined the game. Pickups are no longer based on time investment into the game (in which everyone has the same of), but on financial investment.

Having cool weapons doesn't mean someone is good at the game and play a lot anymore. It now means a player is a wealthy stuck up bitch trying to buy their way into looking experienced.
Meh, before, wou would only be able to get items by getting enough achievements. I agree though, it's quite lame that people can get items now without even having to play the game.
NO NAME 2 | siN

Awesome video.
anyone wants to give me some cool weapons like a Sidney Sleeper or an Eternal Reward?  :D
I think I have the eternal reward, keeping it :3

oh right, I recently picked this up again, loving it :D
oh, please D:
(12-31-2010, 02:12 AM)Puffin link Wrote:anyone wants to give me some cool weapons like a Sidney Sleeper or an Eternal Reward?  :D
I got both of them Lil Cousin hehehe!
Played the game for 5 min then quit instantly.
(01-03-2011, 06:52 PM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote:I got both of them Lil Cousin hehehe!
fuck your life
Been playing this competitively for about 2 years, been to some lans, won some of them.
And got bored of the thing. Don't see any future in tf2 comp wise. There aint many mgos who have adequate lan support, and to get recognized by companies that are willing to invest in you, you have to get in the list of top10 teams in europe. US tf2 scene sucks anyway. For god sakes its not even in wcg. :(

Besides pubbing as been ruined anyway due to thousands of 13 yearolds crying on steam forums that they need more hats and useless weapons that shoot flowers or some shit.

With every new update i go in tf2 to lower my setting a tad.

I started off with dx9 and everything except antialiasing on max.

Now Im on dx8 with everything on medium and shadows/water on low.

And most of all, theyve broken the main thing why everyone was praising this game. Exceptional ballance. Every class could be countered with another class. But now theyre adding community weapons that are ridiculous and their excuse is that every weapon has a downside which doesnt change anything.

Considering all of that I would suggest go straight into competitive play, atleast that still makes sense, and has only 2-3 weapons that have been added to the game. Everything else is default/vanilla/promod call it as you wish. And imho thats good.

No wonder people are starting to call it world of team fortress craft 2 (wotfc2)
Cause seriously, item set bonuses, and a store where to buy rare things(i.e. hats and keys) The funny thing is, when the crates and keys to open them were implemented valve said: "Dont worry, you can still find everything and you dont have to buy a key to open the crate" Oh yea? Then why do I have 27 crates, not including the sea of them that ive already deleted, Mr. Walker? Making me spend money on a game to get things, hmm, sounds almost like wow. Dont worry tho, im sure they will find an excuse for monthly payments.

[/rant]

But yea, anyone whos just getting into it, awesome game. But just like everyone else thats played this for more than 2months youll get tired of all the useless shit theyve added.

Btw, I like this movie very much, its old tho. Part of the reason I like it, is because Im in it.
http://www.pldx.com/movie/1189/Ghostwriters/

It's comp not pub tho.