8Ball's History.
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][uL]8Ball/[uL]weflyhigh[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td]Daniel Donnelly[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Northern Ireland[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]1st June[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]HL2DM, HL1DM, AOE2, Zombie Panic Source, TF Classic, VC-MP, Championship Manager 08'[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]0.1b[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Last may, as far as I know.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][/tr][/table]
GTA:T:
I started my sa-mp career back in 0.1b, drifting in and out of official servers, GTA:T being my favorite I had joined a few gangs in it, including a pretty good one called [NWA], I can remember playing some [SiN] and (UvH), then I left the gang and stopped playing sa-mp.
Partyserver:
After the release of 0.2.2 (next 1 after 0.1b I think) I reinstalled my game, and started to play very actively on Partyserver. I was taking turfs all day and night with the "Da Nang Gang" We would of called it the Da nang virus because 1 day in a matter of a couple of hours the whole map was covered in Red because of us taking turfs, we were pretty good because [NB]Exploited would whore the sparrow that the da nangs controlled, and he was pretty good with it, hes probably got the most kills in the server of all time, even when he was banned for almost a year. Once [NB] got clan banned and joined with the [N_B] tag is when i got really frustrated, because I was happy [NB] were banned as they would pwn me left right and centre, I remember Exploited and BoSS_ kicking my ass all over the server, on foot and with the hydra and Sparrow  _O- So I made a gang in Partyserver called [AK47] which were a group of mates who wanted to take over turfs. We were pretty successful and we had alot of fun, then i matured a bit and thoughtt what the fuck am i doing lets close this shit down lol. I then made a very successful partyserver based clan called [GSE]. I was approached by evskiboy now known as [Ask]evskiboy, and he asked if i'd like to make a clan, i accepted of course as he was a main figure in partyserver back in the day. We recruited strongly and then slowly very noobishly we recruited a lot of fucking whiners. Which eventually led to the downfall of the clan. We had a few good clanwars, [KFC] being 1 which we were destroyed lol, you can read about it here http://kfclan.net/index.php?option=com_c...9&Itemid=1 (Even B&A is mentioned :P) We then had a clan war with some other clan, i can't remember the name but, 1 of are members beat them 5v1 to win the match it was pretty epic lol. I then left [GSE] after wanting to move on to bigger things. [GSE] then closed down a month after i left.
Most Wanted:
Probably my most controversial period in sa-mp, this is when i Started to get known by other main figures of sa-mp, I 1st stumbled across [MW] when I was organizing a clan war vs them for [GSE] once I was accepted into [MWr] status, [MW] merged with [KR] a clan that i fucking despised, so I left then day i joined. After a week [MW]Mitch aka [SiN]Blaz3r asked me to join back as the merge had failed. I was playing on MW server a lot, I spent most of my time there and [MW]Jamal had trained me. After [MW]Mitch and [MW]Ding left as leaders Jamal stepped up and made his co leader, before this though i was seriously considering leaving as the reputation MW had gathered was terrible and we were kinda the hate figures of sa-mp, so when I was made co leader i seriously tired to change the way people thought of us, but to no avail. I had some good times in [MW] like the clan match with [SWK] which we lost my 1 kill, the final score was 30-29 and it was truly an epic match, best clan war I had in sa-mp by far. Then my [MW] time was over I left. And a week later the Jamal shit started again and he was publicly humiliated because of the pictures he was sending over the internet lol.
LVP & B&A:
When i was in [MW] i came onto LVP a few times but 1 day in may changed my view on sa-mp forever. I was playing against some [W] Maddolis and moSteeL to be correct, and [BA]huijastin. I went to ammu-nation and started to shoot them, i stood my ground took a few of there hp down and eventually got killed, I did pretty well saying it was 3v1. Then moSteeL said well done that was pretty good, and he invited me to the gang. Then like 5 minutes later 9 [BB] joined the server. So maddolis rounded me Terror Shoebox mosteel and Hu1jastin to the gang base and we fought them, it was truly an epic battle. I then invited some MW in and we had matched [BB]'s numbers and there skill as we came out on top (ill post screenshots later). I then got more active on LVP, and when i left [MW] i joined [BA] i loved this clan, seriously it was probably 1 of the best times i had in sa-mp, getting to know people like HaZe, Salvo and Darkfire was great, although there was 1 cunt in the clan i never quite understood, Buhu. When i 1st got accepted he said who the fuck is 8ball and why is he wearing the tag, i thought it was funny as 1st, but he kept acting like a douche, getting me banned from lvp at one stage because he gave Peter fake logs that i called him names or something lol. I then left when Greyfox cheated and i blamed it all on Buhu for my leaving lol, gf.
[UvH]:
I got accpeted the 2nd day after I applied, and i had some good times in UvH but i wasn't very active, at 1 stage i got kicked by UzI for not making an effort, then i re-joined and still didn't do anything, i played in a few clan wars, which we won, but my time in sa-mp was over when I joined UvH and i apologize to the the ex members, for not making an effort for them.
[uL] - A new start
  [table][tr][td]I was back playing sa-mp and I thought it was about time to join a new clan, so I applied for SaW, everything was going pretty smoothly, until i was approached by my good friend AzTeC, who asked would i like to make a clan, i thought about it for a day and i accepted his proposal, i withdrew my application and made [uL] we've had a fantastic start so far, having Ryankilla and Lityanko join us, and with a few applications this clan could be a great thing. Update 1st January 2010; Some good old friends through my time in sa-mp joined uL we had some RW Clanmatches against some shitty clans and then we played are first aad match against my former clan; UvH. We won the match and realised are strongest point may actually be Walking Weapons. A lot of stuff happened between coming a pretty solid WW clan and from going into inactiveness so i'll list most of the "controversial" things and the stuff which helped us develope as a clan.
Ill start with rivalries and enemies, obviously some people in uL have an itch for flaming, lol i'm not pointing fingers cos im 1 of em', but we've had a few rivalries going from verbal messages in forums and ingame and to fighting in servers and clanmatches. Are 1st main rivalry and probably are biggest imo was with [SaW], at the time we were the only real active clan in LVP apart from the odd sLK member or the odd CF or whatever. If you read above you'd see that I once tried to join SaW, so obviously I had some good friends in the clan (still do at this point) but it started 1 of the first nights uL was formed and we randomly bumped into eachother around the pirate ship and we had a friendly fight. We left it at and didn't think much of it then Tom started talking shit out of his pubeless voice and yea, started being the arrogant little dick he is  8) So some fights went on for a while with them, but it was what LVP needed becaue BA had died and BB was disaperring so there were no rivalries with clans. We wanted a clanwar, they never, we moved on from lvp and that was the end of that chapter. Next I think was some funny PTM stuff were we crashed there whole server because 1 of there members was terribly retarded. Next Aztec made a video of him owning [sLK]Ghost with a deagle and ended up with Aztecs pics getting posted, lol. Along the lines of that we had some fueds with BoD where they wouldn't accept a war because they were scared (no exaggeration it was true, lol.) Then with SAE where they beat us in a training match by 1 round and made it official (fruits).
Then some old lvp friends found out [SaW]Tom's passwords and hacked all his accounts and then 1 of are members deleted SaW forums using Toms account which i found pretty funny lol, annnnnd then some stuff went bad within in the clan and the no leader rule was abbolised and Ryankilla was made the official leader of uL and with his new rules we then began to respect and not give random shit to people who never deserved it. Some retards joined are clan (the turkish & polish 1's) people who should never have been allowed in but there unloyality proved they were dicks anyway. Then 1 of the 4 founder of uL which was Shark had left the clan for his own reasons. We started to gel together as a good WW clan with former SAE beast Jakez giving us new tactics and being a solid member of are squad, we played [LAC] in a clanwar a very decent WW clan and we beat them in a very intense clan match. Unfortunately after we beat [Ask] and COD6 came out we went inactive, some people left the clan and others who joined before we went inactive hav been great and stayed active even with not much to play about. I dunno what the future holds for this clan, hopefully some activity and just have fun until we start recruiting more and doing wars.   
Shoutouts:
[/td][/tr][/table]
[UvH]Hitman
_RSAH_Greyfox
Darius
[Ask]Mark
estroe
[W]Fatetrip
[Ask]evskiboy
[M2S]Gambler
[W]Maddolis
[W]moSteeL
[sLK]HaZe
Darkfire
Carcass
[uL]AzTeC
Azkiller & AzErTy
[uL]IMMO
[uL]Shark
[uL]Ryankilla
[UvH]Munch
grocku2
[SaW]DCreations
[SaW]Alpha
[SWK]Nemesis
These guys have been great friends from my time in sa-mp.
Screenshots:
[AK47]:
[Image: 2eghh6p.png]
[GSE]:
[Image: 28iwy0z.png]
[MW]:
[Image: 5yyb7q.png]
[B&A]:
[Image: r9qurl.png]
[UvH]:
[Image: rassv5.png]
[uL]:
[Image: 2je5veo.png]

Quote:best clan far I had in sa-mp by [b]war[b].

:')

Was a nice read, although I expected it to be longer :D
(06-29-2009, 04:46 PM)Richard link Wrote: :')

Was a nice read, although I expected it to be longer :D
LONGER? It took me an hour to write lol.
Yeah, lol. Looking at the ones from like IDmad, those are longer :+
I think even my own is longer, which I wrote quite a while ago!
I thought mine was pretty big :((((((((
Nice intro 8ballour, had some fun times in B&A with you, Greyfox and Darius. Too bad things didn't work out  :P
(06-29-2009, 05:00 PM)Carcass link Wrote: Nice intro 8ballour, had some fun times in B&A with you, Greyfox and Darius. Too bad things didn't work out  :P
Yea, those were good, hehe.
lol you was kicked by UzI? he doesn't even play sa-mp...anyways nice intro 8ballz  d:)b
(06-29-2009, 05:07 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: lol you was kicked by UzI? he doesn't even play sa-mp

Don't disrespect UzI, young padawan!

UzI will be back soon  :D
Edited start post with screenshots.