Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang Zones!
Meh. I Think it's better to wait for LVP 3.0. To create the gangzones is very easy to do, you only need the coordinates. But if you want to be able to take over those zones, there have to be a system which controls it and that needs a lot of scripting.
Then what is this topic doing in the Approved section?
Simple, open for discussion, like CSI Approved is ment for.
(07-17-2007, 10:07 AM)Nakebod link Wrote: Simple, open for discussion, like CSI Approved is ment for.

Technically this isn't approved, as it won't be implented in 2.x.
(07-17-2007, 10:16 AM)Peter link Wrote: Technically this isn't approved, as it won't be implented implemented in 2.x.

:Y)

Anyways, with stupid ^

This is something for 3.0, not for 2.x
Re-opened and accepted the idea. As I'm the one who did the research for the gang-zones ( :7 ), and I'm not sure how close 3.0 is, I believe a system like this should be implented. Creating something nice in Los Santos should be a really nice thing to do.

[trac=86]
Damn Peter that would be very nice I have to say  O+

+ Maybe the lagg will be reduced a small bit, since You're away from LV.
(08-18-2007, 09:47 AM)Makaveli link Wrote: Damn Peter that would be very nice I have to say  O+

+ Maybe the lagg will be reduced a small bit, since You're away from LV.

We have a solution for the lag as well, pending to be started next week.
Apparently it's the coding (this might be a uselsss reply though) but i can honestly say i have no idea what so ever about scripting or anything like that. It's not to do with the player amount. But the gang zones would be very cool, it would also give you more to acheive once you have taken over the gang base :D
Its Nice that its coming before LVP 3, But The Fact that the server is called Las Venturas Playground, Couldn't the Gang zones be Featured in Las Venturas?