Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

iTz_MarkO to take over LVP Radio?
iTz_MarkO seems to be the only person up to the job of running LVP radio now that Fist has forgotten about it. Discuss.
Who is iTz_MarkO? ._.
(06-28-2009, 03:02 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: iTz_MarkO seems to be the only person up to the job of running LVP radio now that Fist has forgotten about it. Discuss.

Fuck no? I'm here every day and able to broadcast.
(06-28-2009, 03:02 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: iTz_MarkO seems to be the only person up to the job of running LVP radio now that Fist has forgotten about it. Discuss.

Haha, I had to laugh when i saw this. Sorry.

If you haven't noticed, I'm running the station atm, with help by Fist.

I'm active on the forums nearly everyday, checking my mail, and always able to recieve messages, suggestions, etc from DJ's, players etc. Also managing DJ recruitement and schedule.

Fist is not very active atm, yes. But he passed his exams etc, and has more time now. Therefor he will become more active, so along with several other LVP Radio management members

And no, it's not only Itz_marko that broadcasts. I can mention several other that broadcasts. Joe for example.
(06-28-2009, 10:03 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: If you haven't noticed, I'm running the station atm, with help by Fist.
With the help by Fist? Have you even noticed that he even doesn't do anything for the radio, not to mention he is not visiting the forums every day? NjCrother$ probably suggested that guy because he broadcasts every day, what you, Madlaggz, ain't doing, though I don't know myself who that iTz_MarkO_X is.
(06-28-2009, 05:31 PM)Mark link Wrote: With the help by Fist? Have you even noticed that he even doesn't do anything for the radio, not to mention he is not visiting the forums every day? NjCrother$ probably suggested that guy because he broadcasts every day, what you, Madlaggz, ain't doing, though I don't know myself who that iTz_MarkO_X is.

Who leads the station has nothing to do with who broadcasts most.

Also, you don't know how much Fist is doing, since you're not the one co-operating with him.

Occationally he updates the schedule, and checks the forums. No it's not much. But it is something.

No I don't broadcast these days because my PC (The one with music, and software) is reparing, due to motherboard problems.
This is still going? Wasn't active much when I was part of the management.

Just quit, this failed hard, period.
(07-01-2009, 01:05 PM)Shark link Wrote: Just quit, this failed hard, period.
(06-28-2009, 05:31 PM)Mark link Wrote: With the help by Fist? Have you even noticed that he even doesn't do anything for the radio, not to mention he is not visiting the forums every day? NjCrother$ probably suggested that guy because he broadcasts every day, what you, Madlaggz, ain't doing, though I don't know myself who that iTz_MarkO_X is.

I have been wanting to help with the radio, I can't broadcast anymore, I do not have the ways of broadcasting anymore. I want to update the website, however I am waiting on Corleone to provide the web details which I no longer have.