Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

T R I A L S
(07-03-2009, 08:01 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: 14day training trial.
:)
Thanx Oasis, ill put him in the 14day trial :7
he banned 3 dayz ago by Ryder. as i say, just a mistake ban. ill try to get unbann him...

LR
ohhhhh, okay, thanks LasT ;)
Firstly i would like say what a great few days for CF, we are really taking over the streets of LVP, it really feels like our clan is getting stronger by the day, well done to everyone. d:)b Also good luck to our Warchiefs in training their new students. :7

Secondly on a more serious note i would like to say wtf, come on guys, you all know trials arnt supposed to have a [CF] tag until they have finished their trial and been accepted, you cant just hand out a [CF] tag like its candy. Who ever is telling trials to add a [CF] tag, please stop it. If u are going to give them a tag then at least make it different from the actual members tag, something like [CFt] prehaps. Please be aware, they are not CF members yet, they are simply on a trial to see if they should be in CF.

Finally i just want to take us back to the previous issue quickly, i agree [CF]dragoncurse and [CF]hard2die have been inactive pretty much since they were accepted, and so should be removed from the gang, but i saw [CF]Eskapone today and yesterday, i have talked with him, and i saw some of you dueling him, so i believe he should be given a second chance, if he buggers off again without a word, then absolutely remove him from clan.

Oh also, get rid of [CF]Haidro and [CF]doush, I have never seen them, ever.

What do you think?

(Shit, double post, my bad)

(07-03-2009, 11:52 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Oh also, get rid of [CF]Haidro and [CF]doush, I have never seen them, ever.

What do you think?
doush i saw him 2 times..but Haidro I never saw him
(07-03-2009, 11:52 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Firstly i would like say what a great few days for CF, we are really taking over the streets of LVP, it really feels like our clan is getting stronger by the day, well done to everyone. d:)b Also good luck to our Warchiefs in training their new students. :7

Secondly on a more serious note i would like to say wtf, come on guys, you all know trials arnt supposed to have a [CF] tag until they have finished their trial and been accepted, you cant just hand out a [CF] tag like its candy. Who ever is telling trials to add a [CF] tag, please stop it. If u are going to give them a tag then at least make it different from the actual members tag, something like [CFt] prehaps. Please be aware, they are not CF members yet, they are simply on a trial to see if they should be in CF.

Finally i just want to take us back to the previous issue quickly, i agree [CF]dragoncurse and [CF]hard2die have been inactive pretty much since they were accepted, and so should be removed from the gang, but i saw [CF]Eskapone today and yesterday, i have talked with him, and i saw some of you dueling him, so i believe he should be given a second chance, if he buggers off again without a word, then absolutely remove him from clan.

What do you think?

Okey nice idea about this  [CFt] i will said that on the trials if they still are without tag.

and about doush and haidro , i think will be the best to be kicked from [CF].

REASON : No active and they didn't said nothing for " INACTIVE "

we will give them chance to back in [CF]. If they back in LVP.

~ Lucas
(07-03-2009, 11:52 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Firstly i would like say what a great few days for CF, we are really taking over the streets of LVP, it really feels like our clan is getting stronger by the day, well done to everyone. d:)b Also good luck to our Warchiefs in training their new students. :7

What do you think?

yeah
[CF]Haidro and [CF]doush, should be removed they are not eligible even in the sleeping members list !!

and Trials dont wear CF tag __ i keep telling this to all trials ...
if they want a tag [CFt] its fine !!  :)
CFt is not a good idea for me, players have only 5 nick change due... could be so much.

LR
yeah so no need any tag for trials !!

(07-04-2009, 11:44 AM)LasTRace link Wrote: CFt is not a good idea for me, players have only 5 nick change due... could be so much.

LR