Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bank Account (Help, maybe a tutorial?)
I watched the video on the site, doesn't work the way it's described.
Can someone explain the real benefits of each upgrade, and how to do each upgrade.

I have already upgraded to 20 mil, by playing for 10 hours on the game, under a registered account. I also have already maxed out my 20 mil account.. lol. Which is why I'm asking how in the world I turn my 20 mil, into a bigger account, and, then, a seperate question..

my starter cash.. whats the benefit of changing that from 2500? Is it necessary? Does it withdraw from your bank, or.. just created?
I believe your bank account limit will increase each time you receive a pluspoint. Every ten hours you play, you receive a pluspoint, by the way. :P Oh, and about the spawn-money... it's your decision whether you want to spawn with more money or not, but the cash comes straight from your own bank account. ;) It's handy if you need cash to (car)telport/taxi and a ATM machine isn't close by. Welcome to our forums! :w

-Phyc0
(06-25-2009, 09:13 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote: I believe your bank account limit will increase each time you receive a pluspoint. Every ten hours you play, you receive a pluspoint, by the way. :P Oh, and about the spawn-money... it's your decision whether you want to spawn with more money or not, but the cash comes straight from your own bank account. ;) It's handy if you need cash to (car)telport/taxi and a ATM machine isn't close by. Welcome to our forums! :w

-Phyc0

Okay cool, thanks. So, I'll just keep it maxed for now, that's all good. =]

And thank you. I'm looking to stick around for a good while. =] May drop out for a week or so, so I can do more of the game on the PC, since I need some better, aiming, and whatnot.. it's just not the same as the PS2. =D
I'm not entirely sure about the commands, but here goes;

After you get 200 hours and thus 20 pluspoints, you won't be getting more pluspoints, it stops there. However, you can still make your bank bigger(with 20 pluspoints it's 20 pluspoints * 20 million for each pp = 400 million). But first you need a platinum account(this allows you to /withdraw /bank and /balance everywhere!). To do this, go to the red S. In there, withdraw 100 million on the ATM machine. After that, quickly walk to the marker you see. Once in there, type; /account upgrade platinum (not sure about the command. To be sure, go to the marker without withdrawing and check out the available commands).

After getting the platinum account you can increase your bank. This is quite expensive. To do this, go to the red S and withdraw 202 million on the ATM machine. After that, quickly walk to the marker you see. Once in there, type; /account settings banklimit 500000000 (500 million, meaning increasing your bank with 100 million).

In other words, it costs you 202 million to upgrade your bank with 100 million.

If you have any more questions, just ask. :)
(06-25-2009, 12:58 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'm not entirely sure about the commands, but here goes;

After you get 200 hours and thus 20 pluspoints, you won't be getting more pluspoints, it stops there. However, you can still make your bank bigger(with 20 pluspoints it's 20 pluspoints * 20 million for each pp = 400 million). But first you need a platinum account(this allows you to /withdraw /bank and /balance everywhere!). To do this, go to the red S. In there, withdraw 100 million on the ATM machine. After that, quickly walk to the marker you see. Once in there, type; /account upgrade platinum (not sure about the command. To be sure, go to the marker without withdrawing and check out the available commands).

After getting the platinum account you can increase your bank. This is quite expensive. To do this, go to the red S and withdraw 202 million on the ATM machine. After that, quickly walk to the marker you see. Once in there, type; /account settings banklimit 500000000 (500 million, meaning increasing your bank with 100 million).

In other words, it costs you 202 million to upgrade your bank with 100 million.

If you have any more questions, just ask. :)

So, let's make this a .. walk through, so myself, and people after me understand, perfectly.

------------
1) Register a name at sa-mp.nl
2) Play 10 hours total
You can check by typing "/my stats"
3) Go to the red "S" in Las Venturas, walk in the marker, type "/account upgrade" or something.
4) Play another 190 hours
5) Go to the red "S" again, walk into the marker, and type "/account upgrade platinum".
6) Then, you can go back to the marker, and you can upgrade the banklimit, by 100 million, with a cost of 202% more than the upgrade your doing?

Is there a limit, or is it just recommended to stop at 1 billion? I'm sure, I'll be fine with just 100 mil, honestly.
100 mil = always able to buy weapons, tunes, everything. Just, once in a while, buy a property... and then deposit till 100 mil maxed again. =D
Your bank limit increases automatically every pluspoint you receive, so no need to do '/account upgrade' until you have 20 pluspoints/200 hours. :)

(06-26-2009, 11:52 AM)Crosility link Wrote: I'll be fine with just 100 mil, honestly. 100 mil = always able to buy weapons, tunes, everything. Just, once in a while, buy a property... and then deposit till 100 mil maxed again. =D

Same for me... I can't remember the last time I bought a property :X Players tend to give their money have with 'quizzes'... you just have to be fast enough :+
You're right, with Phyc0's addition of not having to upgrade every pluspoint. After the first, it's all automatic.

And the maximum is 2 billion now I think, although that's nothing near what you need.. :P
The limit is 2 billion...and there's really no reason to stop. If you see a need to have TWO BILLION dollars have at it, but I personally don't see a need for over 1 billion. (Well, I'm an admin so I have unlimited money...but still)

And by the way:
Step number 5 should say

5) Go to the red "S" again, walk into the marker, and type "/account upgrade"

There is no specification that you need to type "platinum".

Any more questions, please post back.

estroe <3:

Move this to "Las Venturas Playground Related" since this isn't a SA:MP question. :)

[modbreak]No doubleposting fool.[/modbreak]

Edit: YOU LISTENED THO. I WIN. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
(06-26-2009, 11:52 AM)Crosility link Wrote: I'm sure, I'll be fine with just 100 mil, honestly.
100 mil = always able to buy weapons, tunes, everything. Just, once in a while, buy a property... and then deposit till 100 mil maxed again. =D
The $100 million is only your bank limit from 50 to 59 hours (5 pluspoints). Once you get 200 hours (and therefore 20 pluspoints), your bank limit becomes $400 million automatically. Oh, and by the way, I usually give out the $100 million needed to buy the Platinum Account. It's just too expensive for most of the players and I just feel that players deserve a little credit for reaching 200 hours. So if you see me in-game by the time you get 200 hours, you know who to ask. (I don't really help with extending your bank limit, however.) :+

Remember that you can always ask for assistance in-game by either admin chat ("@[message]") or by just checking the in-game crew list ("/mods" and "/admins") and messaging the crew member you would like to speak with ("/pm [their ID]"). You could also ask in the main chat and await player assistance, but chances are better if you actually contact crew.

Have fun!
quick question, sound nublike, but whats the code to change spawn money?