Please read !
I was a very bad boy ;(
Nickname:[BB]HeavyChain
Date of the ban:20.06.09
Suspected Reason:Change the tag(ban evading) code 2
Your IP Adress: 88.71.58.25
Please debann me !!! I know that I was a bad boy ! ;'(
Thank you for the information Richard!
No? I both kicked and banned over 5 times total, you ban evaded(you restarted your internet to be able to join again, at least twice), but you had no idea you were doing wrong? You were told to remove the tag a lot of times, yet you chose not to and just rejoin, even when you got banned, you evaded.

Seeing I'm not able to see your log right now, I'll tell you the bantime later.

Edit: Unban @ 25th 21.00 GMT.
Due to 2 evades, 27th.
LOL!!!WHAT I HAVE DOING AGAIN!!!WHAT IS BANN EVADING I DO NOTHING !!!I PLAY AND KILL PEOPLE AND THEN I WAS KILLED AND THEN THERE STAND BANN EVADED !!!WHAT IS THIS !!!! PM PLEASE !!!  PLEASE SAY ME HOW CAN DO BANN EVADING !!! THANKS !!!
You weren't unbanned but you did go ingame twice today. That is ban evading, going ingame when you're not unbanned.
But you have saying i am at the 25.6.09 unbanned...
Edit: Unban @ 25th 21.00 GMT.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 04:31:47 PM by Richard »
*estroe pokes Dennis

Re: Please read !
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »
But today is the 26 and you have written that im at 27 due at 2nd bann :'( when i am unbanned.Pm me plase...Write back.
I said you would be unbanned yesterday @ 21 GMT +1. If you wouldn't have evaded. But seeing you evaded twice, you get two more days. And you still use [BB].. remove the tag. You're not in that clan.
can you say me please the exactly date please Richard :Z...... And the time please .....Thx

may I [BB] is still used, I actually still playing with him :?
No, you cannot use it, that's what this whole ban is about..

You will be unbanned in 1 day and 9 hours.