Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(06-26-2009, 12:55 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: [size=0.50]f*ck 360[/size]

I know we always get into it, but why dont u like the 360?

I respect the PS3 (especially with MAG coming out) so why can't you respect the 360.
(06-26-2009, 10:44 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Fail, but yah, the PS3 is better... although, once Natal is released there's gonna be competition!

you trying to make me laugh?

Why don't you guys don't like the PS3 ? No flaming plz just constructives answers  :)

I personaly have one and its great  :D
I already played on the Xbox with Saints Row II , Halo 3 , yeah was good but not awsome
Lets just look at it like this.
PS3 > Blu-Ray
PS3 > Fun Games
PS3 > Expensive (without a doubt)
PS3 > They making X360 games come out to play in PS3
On The Other Hand
X360 > RRoD
X360 > most 360's vary by price , so if u buy a 200 dollars , u get a wired controller (if im rite)
X360 > pay online (though 50 dollars for one year is not bad , but with 50 , i can buy what ever i want)
X360 > the controller looks weird

I cant fully say X360 sucks , which i havent played it , but i got a feeling if i do , i will enjoy it. But a lot of people here do make opinions about PS3 without taking their time to actually try it out (like me for X360).
ps3 are wank

the reason ps3 online is free is because its shite, as for xbox 360 you pay because you get alot of content. the ps3 are expensive and not many good games are on it, they dont even sell well. and sean3 said he could buy what ever he wanted with 50 dollars lol, ok try and buy a car for that price.
Add me "NjCrothers" - i will pwn u at GTA4 AND COD4 >:)
(06-27-2009, 03:07 PM)Dannytrfc link Wrote: ps3 are wank

the reason ps3 online is free is because its shite, as for xbox 360 you pay because you get alot of content. the ps3 are expensive and not many good games are on it, they dont even sell well. and sean3 said he could buy what ever he wanted with 50 dollars lol, ok try and buy a car for that price.
Why should you pay for xbox Live if you already pay for an internet connection ? 
PS3 online is shit ? that means nothing so i can say you're shit right ?
The reason why PS3 Sells less its because of the price not because of the quality or /we

400 euro's you got a great gaming console + Blue-Ray disk player + controler works with blutooth

200 Euro's you A x360 with a normal Xbox Controler with a batery in it ( hahaha ) and DVD disk player ( and you need to pay for xboxlive if you want to play online )
yyee but Xbox 360 has slightly better quality because it renders in 1280x720, and PS3 renders in 1150x640 or somethin (atleast in GTA IV dunno bout other games)
(06-27-2009, 03:07 PM)Dannytrfc link Wrote: ps3 are wank

so when $50 dollars comes in ur mind , u think of buying a car? pretty retarded , also internet is great , lol for the PS3 , it got Wifi , but i noticed how in X360 , u need to buy a device http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductD...t_id=40678 to get it online wirelessly , i might be wrong cause i dont take my time reading something about a shitty system , but as i read some of the info at BestBuy website , they didnt say anything about 360 being wireless , whilst the PS3 saying ( http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...8005635152 ) What's Included - Internet-ready Wi-Fi  << gf gf
(06-27-2009, 06:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote: yyee but Xbox 360 has slightly better quality because it renders in 1280x720, and PS3 renders in 1150x640 or somethin (atleast in GTA IV dunno bout other games)
lol "at least the gta 4" < everyone says GTA 4 is shit , yeh graphics alrite , and on the PS3 is pro , but GTA 4 is shit so dont even bring it up