Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Unofficial SAMP Forums, powered by the UC Family
(06-17-2009, 05:42 PM)XiZ link Wrote: it's being run by sae, not by uc

Not really SAE isn't that active there anymore for some reason...
ye, there are loads of complains about SAE owning these forums -_- I am ragin on that maself, but atleast wanna give it try, lol.
a proper sa:mp forum wouldnt need to advertise on here
i wish kye wouldnt be such an emo and would just bring the old gang threads on his "official" shit forum
(06-17-2009, 09:23 PM)Hitman link Wrote: i wish kye wouldnt be such an emo and would just bring the old gang threads on his "official" shit forum
+1

(06-17-2009, 05:42 PM)XiZ link Wrote: it's being run by sae, not by uc

w/o [UC] there wasn't any forum. SAE Jakez has admin on it, but Uber has still control over the forums. I can try to make Ask admin, lol. (Ima deserve a beer then -_-). But oh well, its ur choice wether u go on there or not. I juz wanna give it a try, don't feel pushed or anything  8)
Just let it die already, your not the first to come on here to advertise that site, immortality did the same a while back, and the idea didn't get much of a welcome as it is now. While I can understand why you would want it to be popular, I rather agree with hitman about kye bringing back the old forums.
Quote:Santino link=topic=19705.msg223853#msg223853 date=1245268666]
a proper sa:mp forum wouldnt need to advertise on here

Well even Kye's forum needed to be advertised when it started... He started with those forums from 0, like [UC]Uber is trying now.

Anywayz, some1 can help me catching up kye? I need to ask him summit.

Regards, sk8er
- Theme is ugly as hell dude
- Shit admins / mods
No harm but Ubercrue and its 'family' all fail terribly they aren't a samp clan therefor their forum is destined to fail.  Plus advertising here is pointless as most probably use this forum more than any other to promote there gang/clan, so technically an unofficial forum is completely pointless.