Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Modern warfare 2
What is dedicated server that IW is pulling out of MW2?
To put it simple: Gaming servers, just like you have on SA:MP and other games. (if you meant that, lol)
(10-31-2009, 05:31 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: What is dedicated server that IW is pulling out of MW2?

Its servers that are only running MW2  and host it for other players.

For example, if you rent a server at ServerFFS.com, its a dedicated server. If you host it yourself on your PC with a shitty upload connection, its not dedicated and will lag like hell unless your connection has a pervert upload speed.
dedicated server is usually a standalone console that is a server. lol
listen server is a server you create using game client.
(10-31-2009, 05:42 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Its servers that are only running MW2  and host it for other players.

For example, if you rent a server at ServerFFS.com, its a dedicated server. If you host it yourself on your PC with a shitty upload connection, its not dedicated and will lag like hell unless your connection has a pervert upload speed.
Oh i see >.> thnx
(10-31-2009, 02:49 AM)8Ball link Wrote: Modern Warfare 2: Fight Against Grenade Spam (F.A.G.S.) PSA
:')
f.a.g.s  _O-
Oh eh BTW, since there is a leaked xbox360 version already available for a while, thus complete mission videos are being posted at Youtube and such (And deleted by IW)..

Do not post/spoiler leaked mission videos
They will be removed soon anyway, and most people don't want to see them anyway. (Okay, you have to click the Play button first..)

Official trailers, video interviews and such are okay, but not the leaked stuff.
did u see any Sander?
I did and i wish i never, some very surprising stuff to do with campaign  :o
Nope, and neither do I want to :)
Yeah, my cousin has downloaded the X360 version yesterday. He's probably playing the storyline already.