Ingame Name(s):
Mafo, Martin, TEF_

Martin Arctander Fjellheim Olsen.

Norway, the 'ice' country.

Birthday:
1993/03/10

Other Games
:
LFS; (Live For Speed, Nice drifting game.) FarCry 2, Counterstrike (Sometimes with some friends.)
GTAIV (Xbox-360) Burnout 09.

Playing SA-MP Since:
Lately In 2007. :)

Playing on LVP Since:
lately In 2007.

Introduction
;
Hello people In the LVP community, here I am again, trying to make a real Introduction. So ENJOY READING! ;)
In the lately In 2007, I was at school, and talked with some friends about BattleField2. We had a long conversation about that, talked allot about stats etc. After a while [BA]Darkfire stepped by, and told us about Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas Multiplayer. We got very Interested about this. He told us allot about LVP *Las Venturas Playground* Server; The best Server that was made.  After a While when he had told us everything he known, he talked later after school on msn; DK2[HC4L] and Of course me. He explained us everything that we had to do; Downloading SA:MP. After that, he gave us the IP: Adress to the LVP server. He told us all the features it had. We both got fascinated about all the TAXI commands that was, and the ideal to shot and Drive.

So after this hole Introduction he gave us about it, WE started to search around. WE both did lame as 'hell' nading/drivebying etc..
After some days with playing for fun, and calling people noobs every time we got killed, we started to search after gangs / clans.
But un'fortunately we needed to have skills to come into any 'good' gangs like he told us. After some more days, weeks with lame fighting, Darkfire desided to train us, and show us some tecnihcks aim, etc.. We got it, and did keep playing with it, and tryed to be much more better with the stuff he learned us. After some weeks, we meet Grim_TheReaper and ooshie-(That now is an mod) and got friends with them. We got very known to each others, and did become good 'gamer, friends'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                            ;The First Gang We Made;
--------------------------------------------                                                    ----------------------------------------------
After a while, with allot of space, and ideas that did pop up to create a gang for 'new beginners'. ooshie and Grim_TheReaper was about to be the leaders, because they got more exsperiense with 'Playing'. After alots of ideas for the gang name, we ended up with,
;Dimention four; [D4] <-- TAG; We made a start topic(can't find it on the 'gangs') and made an introduction for us. We got alot of responses from the people, and we had a great start, got alot of members that was totally new, and did quit a week leater. We also made a forum, with nice skinn made by [D4]Burken, CO-Leader of the gang. After 4 weeks with alot of recruting, was starting to getting bored of playing SA:MP. They where not adicted so much as we where. And players after player did quit, and the last week of the month, the leaders on the D4 decided to shutdown [D4] *Dimension Four*. And some of the leaders dissapear and did come back later, and some did quit for good. That 'My' story of the D4 gang.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, when me and my IRL mate, DK2 was clan less, DK2 started to be some inactive. But I did keep playing on this wonderful server.
                                                                ;My Number 2d Clan;
[size=2]----------------------------------------------                                                      --------------------------------------------------

[/size]
After some solo fighting, and hanging around, I did come in contact with some
BiA guys.(That topic is old, and not with all those members that was in that clan.) And I asked them if they where looking for new members, and if the could test me. I got a 'YES' and they did some tests, and though I where great! Then I changed my name to [BiA]Mafo and was a trail for 2 weeks. But the same thing happened to BiA as D4. Players did start to be inactive, and meeny did quit.
So I didn't even finish my trail time, before the leaders told the sad thing, that they where about to 'Shutdown' BiA *Brothers In Army*. So sad things happens, when it comes to the end.
Now, I was clan less again, and had no friends, except Darkfire, and DK2. And I wanted now to go solo, and see what offers I would get. I did fight against, noobs, and 'PRO' people to try learn how to get better and how to aim. Then, after 2 weeks, I've started to get some great new begginner skills, and been fighting HC4L all the time, they did ask for peace, and did become friends to the end.
shoebox and bomberteo & Terror did invite me to the HC4L. But I wasn't sure yet, because I wanted to see what offers i got. But all those HC4L guys, was so kind to me, that I almost shacked In my pants. I did always have fun with them when I did play.
                                                            ;My Number 3d Clan;
[size=2]--------------------------------------------                                                    ------------------------------------------------------
[/size]
[size=2]
Now when the Time did come, I got so many kinds offer, and I did actually like this clan. I accepted the Invitation to join them.
It was an awesome gang, but they got an bad ass attitude that time In SA:MP. And of course, I did become one of them. Now, the time did go, and I got better with the aiming, and got some awesome skills. I started to learn bugs, and nasty words, that was eligeal to the LVP rules. I did of course abuse the bugs I did learn, and got banned 'SEVERAL TIMES.' And I did also flame allot, and use rasiscm against players when I got angry, and got banned again, and again. I really change with being with them. But just because of theyr bad attiude, didn't make them to good team mates. They where my brothers In war that time. So so, I did keep be with those guys for over a year and some months. Then, I started to be really bored of playing SA:MP. And I took a break for 5-7 months I think if I don't remember wrong. And when I did come back, it was like the first time when I did start playing, it was like, it was so funny, and amasing! And it still is! But, I got new Ideas In my head, to quit HC4L because of they're bad reputation, and insteed make my own gang, and try succsess with it. :+ Of course my brothers got some angry and did fell some tears, but it got fixed. So I left them, and started on my own jurney.
                                                            Mafo Is now Wondering what He Will Do Now:
[/size]

After a weak, I've decided to try get a man with my Self to start it with me, and help me success In at least the start with me, to get it to success. And some random day, when I was Driving around LV, I crashed into 'Jacobb' that was about to change my day.

:The beggining Of The NiP:
I did step out of the car, and started to fight against him. I did won, and we did start to say gf, and etc.. And I think I did take contact with him, and asking him if he where clanless and all that stuff, what ideas he had in front of the time. And he said.
* I'm thinking about making a gang. * And I got glad, and did say to him too, that I was searching for the same thing. And afte along talk, we got good friends, and got each others msn, and did chat there over the night and discuss what we should call the clan.
And the next day, I've been thinking of allot of names, but I though that Jacobb had the best one. * Ninjas In Pyjamas*. Awesome name for a clan. And we both agreed for it, and started to make a start topic of the forums ( I did that) and change ur names to [NiP]Mafo & [NiP]Jacobb. We got fast known, and had a great START!
:Y) After 3 days, me meet Ciga_85, he was pretty new, but he was an player that did love the LVP server, and GTA in it self. And we did meet more people and more and more, and suddenly, we where up in 14 players, well skilled! Here Is the NiP Thread to the Ninjas In Pyjamas, you can take a look by you're self, and see. :+ Leater In the story, of the NINJAS..

After 4-5months, people was getting inactive, and Meany did quit. And after a hard time, with trying to take up NiP again, and trying to get it on the right way, unfortunately failed. It was so hard to recruit people. That we dessided to Shut down the Lovely Ninjas in Pyjamas. We Ninjas that was left, Did of course fell a tear. But, I'm fine now.  _O-

Now, I'm clanless again. And who knows, what happened further.
-- I'll be updating this Intro, every time something happends to me.
Now, hope you did read it, and enjoyed my SA:MP story. :)

EDIT; I got problems with the codes. So Meany colored's is gone, and some shitti tavs more.

~~ Regards,
Martin aKKa Mafo.
nice intro Mafo mate!
;)  nice intro
gf
rofl u def have "awesome skills" ahahah
Nice intro but damn, your English sucks.

How hard is it to right click on a word and see the correct spelling?

apparently its very hard.
Where is Grim_TheReaper? I miss him. I only started playing sa-mp when I met him.
good intro dude  :) I like how ur ingame name is ur initials  :)
Most [D4] members joined [H] after they went abit inactive although I never knew why they chose us, since we hated [D4] and [HC4L] at the time.

The Grim Reaper guy joined [H] too but under a different name and told us not to tell any of the [D4] members, but since he doesn't play anymore who cares.

Sexperado was best out of the [D4] clan, he and Burken and probably some other people joined [H] when [D4] went inactive, until Sexperado left us for [BB] and reeves and myself didn't get on with Burken which led him to getting him kicked.

Edit: You should really consider using google translate or something, its like reading from a monkey just randomly typing everything.
(05-28-2009, 07:03 AM)FarePak link Wrote: Most [D4] members joined [H] after they went abit inactive although I never knew why they chose us, since we hated [D4] and [HC4L] at the time.

The Grim Reaper guy joined [H] too but under a different name and told us not to tell any of the [D4] members, but since he doesn't play anymore who cares.

Sexperado was best out of the [D4] clan, he and Burken and probably some other people joined [H] when [D4] went inactive, until Sexperado left us for [BB] and reeves and myself didn't get on with Burken which led him to getting him kicked.

Edit: You should really consider using google translate or something, its like reading from a monkey just randomly typing everything.

yeah d4 had some members going to HC4L and some to H.
altough these 2 are like enemies 4 life :P.

And to mafo, I think you joined BiA after me and borat left it, to join HC4L again :P.
Because i cant remember you in that clan.

And nice shit about the HC4L badass reputation :P.