Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Nikky
Well... Hello guys. First of all, i want to tell you, I'm male.  :+ I am from Serbia, and i play SA-MP for about 2 years. I didnt break any rule, and didnt inslut any1, if i did im soo sorry :) I know you didn't see me arround, it's cuz i had a problem, and i couldn't play SA-MP, even GTA. I don't know why. The problem wasn't in SoftWare, it was in HardWare. Soo, i decided to buy new PC's. I missed LVP, and my old Clan Mates.  ;) And wolla, the problem is solved :D What else to say, your server is great, i have no comments. Since i didnt like that shizzles with the bank etc, even if i did, there were no1 server great like this one. Thats why i stick to LVP. Its great, the population is great, and people would like to help you always  :w Beside that funny guy SwiftyBoy  :> Also i have to tell you, admins are great. They all do they'r job's, and i like em. Anyway, i don't care what are peoples talking about me :D I only know what am i, and what im gonna be. I dont know why do peoples care about ages mostly. It's all about the game. They were in our ages one time, and they know how's the feeling when peoples mostly disrespect you, and ignore you cuz you are young. -.- Acually, i dont care about the ages, if is some1 good with me, and if he play's good. Soo, they can think about me what they want, i cant order em to dont. I can only try to make them to change they'r minds thats all :D I dont have anything more to say guys, all i want to say is, LVP is the greatest server i ever played on, also admins, and people are great. No more comments :D Cya arround guys.
To your property suggestion, 15minutes would be best imo, 30-60 would be way to much ;)
Nice intro
And enjoy playing on Las Venturas Playground
First of all: Welcome back to LVP

But I don't think that the suggestions you've made will be added to the game. If you do got any suggestions that you like to be added ingame, post them at the [CSI] section in LVP related ;)
You worked a few at your intro, but why you didn`t used this?Ingame Name: 
Country 
Playing on LVP Since: 
Introduction

Welcome to LVP?
Welcome back shoru :)
ahh, yo nikky  ;)
(05-27-2009, 03:45 PM)shoru link Wrote: You worked a few at your intro, but why you didn`t used this?Ingame Name: 
Country 
Playing on LVP Since: 
Introduction

Welcome to LVP?

LMFAO HE IS BACK
ye nikky son is god in cs1.6

http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/104504-da...s_player_3

noyce -_-
Welcome to LVP nikky :)