Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A new deathmatch-minigame
Since LVP 2.90 there are a few new madnesses, which are really good, and it makes much fun to play them. But i have a suggestion for a new one. I hope it makes fun, but i think to find this out, it must be tried out.
I thought of a madness in which you have a Shotgun and a Country Rifle, in the playfield, where the sawnoff fights are treated.
I could be called Country Madness, or something like that.

So if someone from the developpers could add it, i would be happy about it. If now, it´s no problem.

Greetings from

Palladium
Not so sure if many people would like this, not the most preferred guns.

Let's see.
Instagib deagle would be good
Instagib sniper would be totally awesome too. But you can't enable instagib on one gun only, unfortunately. Blame SA:MP.
whats instagib :O
(05-22-2009, 05:31 PM)Hitman link Wrote: whats instagib :O
die in one shot

I kinda like this idea, but would get booring pretty fast i think.
instagib = insta kill from a gunshot, you can enable it but then you'll get insta killed with every gun

The minigame sounds ok, but them guns are just terrible, rifle and shotgun don't go very well, tbh I would be using the shotgun only.
(05-22-2009, 05:20 PM)Maka link Wrote: Instagib sniper would be totally awesome too. But you can't enable instagib on one gun only, unfortunately. Blame SA:MP.

Man that is a good idea.
So it ain't possible to enable InstaGib only in a minigame without /world 0 using it aswell?
About that instagib thing, I saw something in SAE server once that could get to the point in that game...it was some headshot script, whereas if someone headshot someone else, that person would die instantly.
(05-23-2009, 05:32 PM)Shark link Wrote: About that instagib thing, I saw something in SAE server once that could get to the point in that game...it was some headshot script, whereas if someone headshot someone else, that person would die instantly.

that would be nice