Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

?
Hi,

What's going on with LVP Radio? Bot seems to be down and who's managing it now? I'm wondering, because it's been quite for a while now around LVP radio. I hope it doesn't die out again...

Bye
(05-13-2009, 04:47 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Hi,

What's going on with LVP Radio? Bot seems to be down and who's managing it now? I'm wondering, because it's been quite for a while now around LVP radio. I hope it doesn't die out again...

Bye
Look at the Madlaggz posts here in the radio section. It's looks bad atm. ;(
LVP Radio is dead, Fist said it was a success when he had an average of like 10 listeners.

Fist has now ditched LVP Radio and tried another radio thingy where bands give him music and he'll play it but I don't seeing that succeeding either.
its was fun, but i think the most players just prefer there own music.
Just to sort things out straight, I will make a topic here in the radio section. See that (:
So now you own LVP Radio? I only see 2 active DJ's and that are OmfgUrANoob and AzTeC...
You guys should have atleast one slot where you take requests along with your own music. Let ppl dedicate songs to other ppl for whatever reason they choose. could be fun.
(05-13-2009, 07:13 PM)Matthias link Wrote: So now you own LVP Radio? I only see 2 active DJ's and that are OmfgUrANoob and AzTeC...
No I don't own LVP Radio. I'm just running it, with the management (: We're getting management together first, and then the DJ's. Be patient :)
(05-13-2009, 06:23 PM)FarePak link Wrote: LVP Radio is dead, Fist said it was a success when he had an average of like 10 listeners.

Fist has now ditched LVP Radio and tried another radio thingy where bands give him music and he'll play it but I don't seeing that succeeding either.

It's going to take a long time to sort out...  I can't open a radio station like that in a few days :P

LVP Radio is NOT dead. I am not letting a project I'v created, fall on its face so that you can laugh about it. So that I can leave, without people saying things like "You only left because it's dying", I am going to come back to LVP Radio. Myself, Madlaggz and cyrix are goig to do a good job to keep LVP Radio ALIVE until the LVP Management can take it over.
[/quote]